Sorry

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

MJL

Sorry

Post by MJL »

I have created a new account. I would like to thank all the Rangers who set me straight by giving me a pretty good wake up call. I have learned a valuable lesson: Post smart and ALWAYS read the FAQ. I hope all of you can accept me now, and if you don't, give me a pet name like Dirtbag until you do. I don't mind. I'm just a sorry ass JROTC and I will work towards being one of you. I apologize once more, and I hope you will all accept this apology.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Now wait a minute. Ya didn't tell me you were a cadidiot earlier. Hell, that explains everything.

Welcome again.

How far ya plan to go with that ROTC thing? Are you gonna enlist or get a commission?

RLTW
Bell
LowCrawler
Tadpole

Post by LowCrawler »

Welcome MJL,

Read lots, post less
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

"We make war that we may have peace"
-Aristotle

"A post a day keeps the smoke away"
-Doc
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

What was the name of your old account?
Bell

Post by Bell »

Oh yeah, another thing, never look for acceptance. If yer any kind of a man with integrity you'll be accepted anyway. And asking for someone to call ya a name isn't the smartest move on your part. It can happen.

RLTW
Bell
MJL

Post by MJL »

You are right Ranger Bell. I am a cadidiot.I do hope to continue on with JROTC and go to Ranger School, provided they take me. If I can't do that, I suppose i'll become a Jarhead, but I would really like to be a Ranger.

Spartan- I was Ranger75 :oops: I have fixed that, and I was put in my place by some of the Rangers here.
Last edited by MJL on June 24th, 2004, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Isn't this kinda like side-stepping the problem? Like asking Dad if you can do something because Mom told you no?
RSD 96-99
Bell

Post by Bell »

Spartan wrote:What was the name of your old account?
http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4597

The kid is scrambling. Not doing bad either.

RLTW
Bell
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

You will need to use your old account as soon as the name is changed on it. Give us a few minutes to replace it with your new name. As your old account/new name already has an introduction, you don't need to make a new one, but you cannot just distance yourself from your previous entry so easily.

This account is dead.

OK - as you made a bad entry here, your new name, on your initial account is 'Belly Flop'. Run with it and good luck.

Welcome.

Return to “Introduction Archive”