Ky Rak

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Ky Rak

Post by Jim »

cryhavoc wrote:alright...I know more about you and no welcome is necessary. It blows me away that someone would try this same line of BS three times...and think it might work. He clearly lives in never, never land..kind of a fitting place since I would guess he never joins our ranks and never earns our title.
Or respect.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
rakkasan_187
Tadpole

Re: Ky Rak

Post by rakkasan_187 »

Jim wrote:
cryhavoc wrote:alright...I know more about you and no welcome is necessary. It blows me away that someone would try this same line of BS three times...and think it might work. He clearly lives in never, never land..kind of a fitting place since I would guess he never joins our ranks and never earns our title.
Or respect.

Which gives me more motivation and fire to push harder and harder, to piss those off who have doubt and disbelief.

One a side note, I visited with my Recruiter today and everything is in my favor to get back in. Just have to draft up a letter for the USAREC Surgeon General in my favor and find the damn memorandum stating why I was discharged.

The more someone tells me no and I wont make it, the more I push and get farther and succeed, and I've come to find out it pisses them off when I prove them wrong.
OIF 2003, 05-06, 07-08.
A Co. Sappers 3STB 3BDE Rakkasan
101st Airborne Division AASLT
"NE DESIT VIRTUS"

" I didn't train you guys to be pussies. I trained you to kill the motherfucker when he points a weapon at you" COL. Steele, Former Rakkasan Brigade Commander.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: rakkasan_187

Post by Steadfast »

Thanks for stopping in David.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4