Daily workout post

No Snivel Zone. PT - Pushups, Flutterkicks, Running, Roadmarching.
DUG
Tadpole

Re: Daily workout post

Post by DUG »

Ranger Nomad,

Thursday workouts complete.
Mentee to Ranger Kilted Heathen
eL_Payaso
Tadpole

Post by eL_Payaso »

Ranger Nomad, Thursday's WO completed.

I've been missing a few runs lately, I planned on getting a treadmill but it turns out that that may not happen. I'll stick to the plan better from now on.
DUG
Tadpole

Post by DUG »

Ranger Nomad,

Going out of town for the night. I won't get today's wo in time. I did the following as a substitute if that's okay.
90 Seconds Jumping Rope
50 Push Ups
50 Sit Ups
10 Pull Ups...Repeated 90 Sec.'s 40, 40, 10... 90 Sec.'s 30,30,10... etc. down to zero
Should have been 7:30 minutes jumping rope, 150 push ups, 150 sit ups, 50 pull ups.
Have a good weekend Ranger Nomad and everybody.
Mentee to Ranger Kilted Heathen
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Had a long weekend and it's going to be an even longer week. I know everyone here is going to be burdened with family commitments etc, so this is going to be an off week. Do PT if you have the time, but don't kill yourselves. There's always a next week and believe me, the week from 29DEC-2JAN is going to be my last week stateside for a little bit, so we'll hit it hard.

Enjoy your time off with your families and loved ones. Each and every one of you has a good reason to be proud. The hard work, dedication and commitment to excellence you display on a daily basis, week in week out has set a whole new standard for aspiring Army Ranger's on this site. In five years here, I've never seen anything like it.

Merry Christmas, men!
RFS130Z
Inprocessing

Post by RFS130Z »

Ranger Nomad,

I am requesting permission to join in on the daily workouts. I was recently diagnosed with a stress fracture in my right shin area and will more then likely be pushing my ship date of 081231 out as far as a month. Now that cannot run I was looking into a Crossfit type workout that would help with my cardio a little.

Seeing as you will be taking the week off I was going to use this time to go through the thread and try out several of the workouts you guys have done to introduce myself with this type of workout, that way I can join in next week.

The latest PT test I did for my Mentor. It does not include a run time due to my leg, so I understand the scores are not valid, but for reference my last timed 2 mile was in late November at I believe 13:23.

Pushups- 80
Situps- 74
Pullups-18

Thank you,
Rob
Mentor: Ranger Bill
11x \ Airborne \ Option 40
Ship Date: 20090115
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Last week of the 2008. Hope you guys all got to spend time with your families and loved ones...and are now ready to burn off some of the fat that you've accumulated during the grub outs.

I know some of you will be wondering why the WO's are so light. Reason being that we'll be easing back into the workouts for a few days before turning up the intensity. What we want is for our muscles to get warmed up again and not to injure ourselves with a super hard workout after taking a week off.

Monday's WO:

5 Pull Ups

10 Push Ups

20 Crunches

Complete five rounds, in sequence of the above exercises. Take one minute rest between rounds and stretch your arms.
RFS130Z
Inprocessing

Post by RFS130Z »

Ranger Nomad,

Monday's workout completed.
Mentor: Ranger Bill
11x \ Airborne \ Option 40
Ship Date: 20090115
DUG
Tadpole