Random thought of the moment.

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

"Why do you carry a .45?"

"Because they don't make a .46."
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

q: What is the difference between Camp Liberty and Yuma, AZ.

a: The Ugandans
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henery Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"I might not be Airborne however, it's whats on my right sleave!"
*1992-1996 USMC CPL
* 12/2005- present USAR Medic PL/ Human Terrain Teams
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

At times when at work I wish I was Helen Keller.
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

How come all the stuff you used to be able to get at the 5 & Dime store was nicer than the crap you get at the .99¢ stores now :?

edited to add: For those of you under 25, yes, there really used to be 5 & Dime stores :roll: :lol:
Fishboy
Ranger

Post by Fishboy »

Why do some of the KBR workers on the FOB smell worse than the LNs off the FOB...........................
WHEN IN DOUBT, SHOOT IT OUT!
Never let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

RS 4-92
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

I think Members of Congress should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we can easily identify their corporate sponsors.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Why is the Federal government giving 470MIL dollars to Colombian and Mexican Police (who are mostly fucking crooked drug dealers and murderers) while at the same time taking away 370MIL in funding from American LE Agency's on our side of the border? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Sometimes I just can't wrap my fucking head around the stupidity or what seems to me to be outright betrayal, of Congress. I mean seriously, WTF over? :?
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

cams wrote:Why is the Federal government giving 470MIL dollars to Colombian and Mexican Police (who are mostly fucking crooked drug dealers and murderers) while at the same time taking away 370MIL in funding from American LE Agency's on our side of the border? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Sometimes I just can't wrap my fucking head around the stupidity or what seems to me to be outright betrayal, of Congress. I mean seriously, WTF over? :?
I am with you on this Brother. My day to day job is in Law Enforcement Training. I feel the squeeze, I hear it in the ranks, and quite frankly, it disgusts me.
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

Jim wrote:I think Members of Congress should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we can easily identify their corporate sponsors.
That's a damn fine idea. I can just see the commercials now... :lol:
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

42L5V wrote:
Jim wrote:I think Members of Congress should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we can easily identify their corporate sponsors.
Those fuckers would never wear the decals. What ya gunna do> Put a sew on label saying "National Gay Coalition" or "Bought and paid for by The Black Panthers, for a Chocolate America?
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:
42L5V wrote:
Those fuckers would never wear the decals. What ya gunna do> Put a sew on label saying "National Gay Coalition" or "Bought and paid for by The Black Panthers, for a Chocolate America?
Actually, I thought that would be helpful.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

GSXRanger wrote:
cams wrote:Why is the Federal government giving 470MIL dollars to Colombian and Mexican Police (who are mostly fucking crooked drug dealers and murderers) while at the same time taking away 370MIL in funding from American LE Agency's on our side of the border? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I am with you on this Brother. My day to day job is in Law Enforcement Training. I feel the squeeze, I hear it in the ranks, and quite frankly, it disgusts me.
Huh? I'm sorry, what? I couldn't peel my eyes off those tits long enough to read this. :lol: :wink:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

My Gawd Obama can spew some bullshit.

I hope someone takes the transcripts of this debate and wipes his arse with it.

Unbelievable.

Glad I am not watching it, I'm listening to it on public radio.

Damn this Shiraz is gooooood!!!!
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

I think summer's over, I can no longer deny it now having to scrap the ice off my car windows in the mornings
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”