1st Order of Business

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

abn-rgr
Ranger

Post by abn-rgr »

Welcome and good luck. Better grow some thick skin!!
RS 04-94
"Hard and Cold for the Black and Gold"
Ne Desit Virtus
JohnDowland
Ranger

Post by JohnDowland »

Clutch wrote:
JohnDowland wrote:I'll up the stakes and put down double what your girl took home off the street last night.
I thought you said you were going to up the stakes? :D [/b]

Guess I should have gotten figures from your mansqueeze first.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, welcome....
3/75 '93-'95
Operation Uphold Democracy '94
OIF '10
OEF '10/'11
USASOC Chaplain

"Let not him who girds on his armor boast as he who takes it off!" - Ahab, king of Israel
RangerJurena
Ranger/Moderator

Post by RangerJurena »

Clutch wrote:
Scuba Wino wrote:Welcome to the site, Clutch. Rough start...... :wink:
Thanks...I knew it would be tough from the get go. I just didn't know the "get go" would be online :D
What, the title of the site confused you?
C.Co 1/75 '87-'93
6-89
http://www.75thrra.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - are you a member?
Ranger

Re: 1st Order of Business

Post by UNATAINABLE E5 »

Clutch wrote: More so, I aspire to join the ranks of the elite and earn the honor of becoming a ranger.
there is a lot more to being a ranger than a tab my friend, if ever you are unsure, cast a gaze at the top right of every page on this site and it will remind you.

Oh yeah...................fuck yourself.
5-08
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy."
Samuel Adams, 1779
Clutch
Soldier

Post by Clutch »

Will do :)
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Clutch wrote:Will do :)
Another thing to add to your "will do" list besides stuffing yourself...send rgrpuck a PM if you have any questions. He'll square you away.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Nomad wrote:
Another thing to add to your "will do" list besides stuffing yourself...send rgrpuck a PM if you have any questions. He'll square you away.
Concur. One of the finest mentors to young officers in the whole Army. Was an RI of legendary proportion. Took many a young officer under his wings, offered them guidance..................and then ate them.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:
Nomad wrote:
Concur. One of the finest mentors to young officers in the whole Army. Was an RI of legendary proportion. Took many a young officer under his wings, offered them guidance..................and then ate them.
I hear tell... there is a picture of Ranger Puck picking his teeth with the splintered femur of some smart assed LT that thought he knew it all...
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Charlie 51
Ranger

Post by Charlie 51 »

If it looks like a tool, acts like a tool, sounds like a tool....it's probably a tool

Welcome "clutch"

You seem like a tool and unless you get your shit or hop into some unit with a Ranger (notice I capitalized that) lineage, I could really care less if you are a member of this "team", which of course, you won't be.

So pretty please, with sugar on top, go fuck yourself.... tool

hows that for subtlety :twisted:
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers
Paladin
BANNED

Post by Paladin »

Now I can say that I know 3 tool salesmen!

Do you sell Makita, Craftsmen, Ryobi or are you down to selling yours at flea markets? Un-marked,un-named, and no guarantee?

Welcome to ArmyRanger.com. Sir! Glad that you could stop by and get reamed!
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

You are out gunned and out smarted, STFU, say Ranger that, move out and draw fire.
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Wow, you really are fucking stupid aren’t you? Don't worry; you'll fail at every turn, so there is really no pressure for you to succeed.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Everett Ruess
Ranger

Post by Everett Ruess »

Wow, not sure I've ever seen JohnDowland get this worked up before! Doesn't bode well for you... I don't expect I'll be welcoming you to the RDF... ever...

Welcome to the site though... :roll:
HHC 1/75 '92
OIF 07-09
197th STC (SO)(A)-present

Sua Sponte!

Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent - that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman and loves only a warrior.
Friedrich Nietzsche
Clutch
Soldier

Post by Clutch »

Bravo57 wrote:
Wow, you really are fucking stupid aren’t you? Don't worry; you'll fail at every turn, so there is really no pressure for you to succeed.
I was serious in my reply in stating that I would head the recommendations given.

Nothing is going to stop me from achieving my goals. I'm going to learn from those around me who have achieved what I hope to achieve. I'm going to train to the best of my ability and lean forward in the foxhole.

It doesn't matter what you call me, how much you tell me I'm going to fail and how much you hate my guts. It's going to take a hell of a lot more to stop me.

I'm going to focus on what I need to do in order to succeed.
JohnDowland
Ranger

Post by JohnDowland »

RRDTm3 wrote: You are out gunned and out smarted, STFU, say Ranger that, move out and draw fire.
3/75 '93-'95
Operation Uphold Democracy '94
OIF '10
OEF '10/'11
USASOC Chaplain

"Let not him who girds on his armor boast as he who takes it off!" - Ahab, king of Israel

Return to “Introduction Archive”