We could be replaced!

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

That thing is wierd. Gave me the creeps. Especially when they kicked it, and it regained it's balance.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Bravo57 wrote:That thing is wierd. Gave me the creeps. Especially when they kicked it, and it regained it's balance.
You know that part of the video was weird for me too. I actually had empathy for a fucking machine.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Tater Nuts wrote:
Silverback wrote:
Bravo57 wrote:That thing is wierd. Gave me the creeps. Especially when they kicked it, and it regained it's balance.
You know that part of the video was weird for me too. I actually had empathy for a fucking machine.
You'd hit it wouldn't you. :lol:
No I wouldn't hit...but I might pet it and try to teach it to sit.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

rgrpuck wrote:
RangerX wrote: Paint it pink and put a snout on it, and I'm sure Hadji would just LOVE seeing those things roaming the countryside though.
strap a 500lbs bomb to it first
Oink, Oink, BOOM!!

The Youtube video would win an Oscar.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
EyesWideOpen
Tadpole

Post by EyesWideOpen »

RTO wrote:
ANGRYCivilian wrote:That thing seriously creeps me out. Its nasty legs, contorted gait, and the insanity-inducing buzzing...no sir, I don't like it.
You think you don't like it now,
wait till SkyNet goes online and these things become self-aware! :shock:
Can you imagine a herd of these suckers walking around in the woods sounding like a hord of mosquitos? Very StarWarish. It is amazing how flexible the legs are though. If they are armed...that could be a big bug bite!
EyesWideOpen

Mantra: Never walk into the Dark with your eyes shut...always walk into any and all situations with your Eyes Wide Open!!! Or get f_cked!

"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it."
Benajmin Franklin
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Oh man, I stopped watching way before that; but, just watched the whole thing. I do not like that thing at all. I'd like to put an end to that thing's nasty dancing around with a crowbar, while listening to its insane buzzing become the high-pitched scream of artificial death.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto

Return to “The Mosh Pit”