Movie Reviews

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Parabellum wrote:Indiana Jones was pretty good.
Sure. I bet it's up there with "13 going on 30"....

Just fucking around, you big bastard! :lol:
Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

Get Smart was fun. It was a little predictable but it was more sophisticated than the TV show while still giving a good homage to it.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henery Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"I might not be Airborne however, it's whats on my right sleave!"
*1992-1996 USMC CPL
* 12/2005- present USAR Medic PL/ Human Terrain Teams
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Nomad wrote:
Parabellum wrote:Indiana Jones was pretty good.
Sure. I bet it's up there with "13 going on 30"....

Just fucking around, you big bastard! :lol:
Nomad...I think there are some Iraqi MRE's that need to be guarded.

GET ON THAT SHIT! :lol:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Wanted

First, I liked this movie enough that I will buy it when it makes it to DVD. Second, understand that this is fantastical movie with a fantastical theme. With that in mind, the movie was exciting, full of effects that borderline the possible, and seemed fairly original.

I liked how the overall plot, at first, seemed so simple, but grew in complexity and lasted throughout the entire movie without me wondering why the movie hasn't ended yet, or if it will end too soon. Not once did I question the validity of any of the stunts or the abilities of some of the characters; which is important to note, because it really helped with the movie just flowing from beginning to end.

Angelina Jolie is fucking smokin'-hot all throughout the movie. I wanted to rub one out right there, in the theater. You can see her wet, naked, glistening ass, and almost see her snatch. OK, you can't see her snatch; I think I just imagined that. I'm a sucker for bad girls with tattoos...

I've lost my train of thought. I'm going to find some naked pics of Jolie.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Don't know if it's been covered yet... but here's my take.

I rented "No Country for Old Men" and "Goya's Ghost" (Francisco Goya)

Ok, No Country was fucking crazy. The movie itself is worth watching just for Javier Bardem. That motherfucker was ruthless. Tommy Lee Jones was good for a small town sheriff, but very observant for a one horse, two deputy S.O... so, take it as what you will.

The plot keeps you going till the end... which, by the way, I don't get the ending. :roll:

Goya's Ghost. It's about the Spanish Inquisition, and Francisco Goya. Natalie Portman is in it, and you get to see some side boobage... she is one fucking HOT anorexic chick. Catholics burn heretics. French invade Spain. Inquisition is over for a time, England comes to kick the French ass that is in Spain, France runs, English and Spanish start back up burning heretics. Portman is locked away for 15 years, getting crazy as hell, and you get to see her naked from the side for a split second.

Pretty dark movie, that follows alot of fact, in a fictional setting. Goya, as you knuckledraggers probably know, is the famous Spanish artist, known for his "realism" and portraits of hot young lassies.
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

I don't know what the hell this is I'm watching on Chiller, but a hot chick is getting fucked in a log.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rangertough »

WALL-E is a great movie. I can't say enough about it.

Tough
Rangertough
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
C CO/HHC 2/75 '93-97, Bragg '97-'99, HHC/C CO/A CO 2/75 99'-'01 RS 8-94.
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Starship Troopers 3 is coming out.

X-Files(((the movie)number 2)movie) is coming out. I used to sometimes spank it to Scully, but now... :roll: she's way to fat in the trailer; I can't handle any more fat encounters. Maybe David Duchovny will fuck her for old times' sake.

For anyone who's wondering, yes, I will be going to see both of them, just like I do with every other damn movie that comes out. I'm an adict...
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

ANGRYCivilian wrote:Starship Troopers 3 is coming out.

X-Files(((the movie)number 2)movie) is coming out. I used to sometimes spank it to Scully, but now... :roll: she's way to fat in the trailer; I can't handle any more fat encounters. Maybe David Duchovny will fuck her for old times' sake.

For anyone who's wondering, yes, I will be going to see both of them, just like I do with every other damn movie that comes out. I'm an adict...
I never knew there was a Starship Troopers 2. The first just fucked up the book beyond all comprehension. That book was one that just about every Ranger had read back in the ancient days.

There was a computerized cartoon series that was a bit more loyal to the book, even though they had women in the ranks. You can netflix the whole series.
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:The Happening : Liked
Please explain this. I wanted to murder M Night Shymalan after seeing the movie.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

elle
Tadpole

Post by elle »

ANGRYCivilian wrote:
Zonk 1/75 wrote:The Happening : Liked
Please explain this. I wanted to murder M Night Shymalan after seeing the movie.

Why? What happened?

Saw Get Smart, it's a decent family movie but not worth the theatre prices.
Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

Went and saw Wanted.

I had low expectations so it was better than expected.

Oh and if you like Angelina Jolie... :twisted:
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henery Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"I might not be Airborne however, it's whats on my right sleave!"
*1992-1996 USMC CPL
* 12/2005- present USAR Medic PL/ Human Terrain Teams
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Darksaga wrote:Went and saw Wanted.

I had low expectations so it was better than expected.

Oh and if you like Angelina Jolie... :twisted:
Did you jerk off in the theater like I...I mean, someone else...was doing in the theater?
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

Return to “The Mosh Pit”