following instructions

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

greensoldier87 wrote:Silverback PM coming your way. Sorry for not answering sooner I didn't know that it was directed at me.
Thanks, try to read a little more initially because it'll keep you out of trouble.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

greensoldier87 wrote:Silverback PM coming your way. Sorry for not answering sooner I didn't know that it was directed at me.
FYI, your sig line in conjunction with your location is a OPSEC/PERSEC violation you may want to fix that.
It's all good.
greensoldier87
Embryo

Post by greensoldier87 »

roger
B co, 1-2 SCR (formerly Bco 1-5 INF reflagged)
dec 05- present
SDM, AG, 240 gunner and TL
RangerLee
Ranger

Post by RangerLee »

cams wrote:
stupidwannabe wrote:Ranger Rgrking wants to be addressed as Ranger so he will be, much like some SGTS dont want to be called SGT and some do. i did not mean to start on the wrong foot here. i simply am trying to be the best. from what i can tell this site and you Rangers here are the best tool to help me do that, i understand that its not your job to unfuck me and dont expect you to do so. im not entitled your help but any given will be appreciated. you have all done this before me and have earned ur shit. i have not. id like to and really aspire to, im not saying im Hi speed and the best soldier here in my unit and its gay and i need to get to regiment to be a cool guy. i dont care about being cool. all im saying is that i want to be my best i want to earn my Ranger tab, and hopefully have the opportunity to earn a spot in regiment. Im not trying to be a cool guy im just trying to be my best and do something elite. again if i have offended you Rangers im sorry. feel free to AIM or YIM me whenever im on.
fuck it. I tried. Untrainable.
To fucking funny.
It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.
-Mahatma Gandhi

A. Co Fist "Rat Bastards" 2/75 - Oct 2002 - Jan 2005
2nd Platoon "BlackSheep" FO Type 1 each.
OIF 2003
OEF 2003, 2004
greensoldier87
Embryo

Post by greensoldier87 »

guess so even tho it makes no sense
dec 05- present
RangerLee
Ranger

Post by RangerLee »

greensoldier87 wrote:guess so even tho it makes no sense
Untrainable. Thats why it makes no sense
It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.
-Mahatma Gandhi

OIF 2003
OEF 2003, 2004
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome and your interet in becoming a Ranger is appreciated. Exactly what makes no sense to you?
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
greensoldier87
Embryo

Post by greensoldier87 »

Ranger Lee saying im untrainable makes no sense, thank you for the welcome. But to answer your question more fully, I did not prefix Ranger rgrking with Ranger once and he corrected me to do so. If he wants it that way I have no problem with it, he is a Ranger after all whats the big deal right? I was then told that I am not required to prefix names with Ranger as I am a combat veteran, so unless told otherwise by them I dont do it. Personally that sounds trained to me. But a wise teacher has advised me to lay off the board for a while so Im going to do so. (waits for good riddance posts) :D
dec 05- present
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

18 posts in 3 days is excessive for someone who comes here claiming to want to learn.

Start with learning to read more, and post less.

P.S this is my nice way of saying STFU
RangerLee
Ranger

Post by RangerLee »

greensoldier87 wrote:Ranger Lee saying im untrainable makes no sense, thank you for the welcome. But to answer your question more fully, I did not prefix Ranger rgrking with Ranger once and he corrected me to do so. If he wants it that way I have no problem with it, he is a Ranger after all whats the big deal right? I was then told that I am not required to prefix names with Ranger as I am a combat veteran, so unless told otherwise by them I dont do it. Personally that sounds trained to me. But a wise teacher has advised me to lay off the board for a while so Im going to do so. (waits for good riddance posts) :D
Green, chill out, have a beer and be cool.
As you can tell it's a tough crowd, talk less, read more
(like everyone has been saying). Hell maybe even read some of the other intros and see what the other people did right.

Maybe, if you can keep from annoying anyone else, someone might help get you square you away.
-Mahatma Gandhi

OIF 2003
OEF 2003, 2004
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

( Waiting, watching, eating popcorn ! ) 8)

Hey Green ! I'll also thank you for your service, but don't come walking into OUR patrol base more fucked up than a soup sammich on blueberry pancake day !
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Hey Green, I said you were untrainable, not Ranger Lee. You seriously cannot expect to walk into someone else's PB all fucked up and not expect to take some good natured heat for it, hooah?

You're not a fucking private, take a look around, keep yourself quiet if you need too until you see how things run around here and get a feel for it. We ain't gonna fucking hug you and throw flower pedals at your feet, hell, we don't even know you but still welcome you as a Soldier, as long as you pay attention and don't keep wandering around clueless dragging your fucking dick in the dirt.

You've been given good advice already, what you do with it is clearly your choice, but it will also decide if you get anyone here to help square you away, hooah?

We ain't babysitters Bro', fit in or fall out. 'Sides that, like Ranger Lee said, chill out dude, have a fuckin' beer and just watch and read for a while.

Welcome aboard, and welcome home.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Welcome...

Keep your mouth shut and people may think you are fucked up. Don't open your mouth and convince them.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “Introduction Archive”