Intro

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

RTO wrote:
Ranger Luna wrote:
Clownpuncher wrote:I'll post another response, because I know some of you will cry about me not having an avatar on that last response. It's because I uploaded my own except no image showed up. BTW anyone successful with that?

:lol:
Your avatar looks like some sorta chipmunk fairy :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't tell what it is. It looks like an x-ray of someone's head in their ass.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Upon further review, you seem to be correct. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Ranger Luna wrote:
RTO wrote:
Ranger Luna wrote: Your avatar looks like some sorta chipmunk fairy :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't tell what it is. It looks like an x-ray of someone's head in their ass.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I prefer this one, due to it being easier to dicern"
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Clownpuncher
Ranger

Post by Clownpuncher »

Ranger Luna wrote:
RTO wrote:
Ranger Luna wrote: Your avatar looks like some sorta chipmunk fairy :lol: :lol: :lol:
You guys crack me up! If you must know...This is an X-ray of my pelvis post-parachuting accident. See the 6 inch metal screw at the top and the metal plate at the bottom? It's why I had to leave Regiment; therefore I thought it would be relevant as my avatar....And I guess it looks like someone's head is in my ass! :lol:
Clownpuncher, M.D.
Ranger Class 01-00
3/75 RGR RGT '98-'02
UT-Austin Alum
USUHS Alum

"Utinam populus Romanus unam cervicem haberet! [If only the Roman people had one neck!]" --Caligula
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Clownpuncher wrote:
Jim wrote:Until I hear form j.rico, I reserve judgement...
J.Rico was there, and telling him to get his ass on the site.
Someone who spent more time than me in the mountain and has j.rico's approval is certainly: Welcome...
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Clownpuncher wrote:
Ranger Luna wrote:
RTO wrote: I can't tell what it is. It looks like an x-ray of someone's head in their ass.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
You guys crack me up! If you must know...This is an X-ray of my pelvis post-parachuting accident. See the 6 inch metal screw at the top and the metal plate at the bottom? It's why I had to leave Regiment; therefore I thought it would be relevant as my avatar....And I guess it looks like someone's head is in my ass! :lol:
So what your saying is, they screwed a metal plate over your ass.

Kinda like a chastity belt to keep 1st Batters from gaining entry! :shock:
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

Clownpuncher wrote:
Ranger Luna wrote:
RTO wrote: I can't tell what it is. It looks like an x-ray of someone's head in their ass.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, who here gave you the impression that ANY image of your PELVIS would be a good idea?

Please identify this bastard so we can ban him now.
Clownpuncher
Ranger

Post by Clownpuncher »

Invictus wrote:
Clownpuncher wrote:
Ranger Luna wrote:Upon further review, you seem to be correct. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, who here gave you the impression that ANY image of your PELVIS would be a good idea?

Please identify this bastard so we can ban him now.
I was at the UT game with you last November. I told T000009 I was gonna take his pink shoes off and beat him with them. Ring a bell? Now you have my ID.
Clownpuncher, M.D.
Ranger Class 01-00
3/75 RGR RGT '98-'02
UT-Austin Alum
USUHS Alum

"Utinam populus Romanus unam cervicem haberet! [If only the Roman people had one neck!]" --Caligula

Return to “Introduction Archive”