Moderator: Site Admin

BadMuther
BANNED

Dumbass fucking article on Ranger Pat Tillman

Post by BadMuther »

McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

What an asshole! Doesn't have a clue. I'm not prone to violence but I'd like a few minutes with him so I could adjust his attitude. :evil:
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

I posted a feedback reply yesterday. This asshole (Rene is a He) looks like he is about 12 yo, and is an African America music and Jazz major.

What the fuck does a Puerto Rican horn tooter know about what motivates a man like Tillman?
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

FYI

It seems that all posts(responses) have to go through their moderator and are censored. I posted a response yesterday and the mod left out some very important details where I suggested that he return to his own "third world" country. :twisted:

I was pissed and sent hatemail to the moderator and thusfar haven't heard anything back.

Angry
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

THIS IS WHY I HATE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
MPC
Tadpole

Post by MPC »

Seems a little ironic that the editor is defending the publication of this disgusting article on the basis of free speech yet they moderate the replies to it. Fuck them.

Statement
Last edited by MPC on April 29th, 2004, 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And then I heard the Lord say, 'Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?' And then said I, here am I, send me." Isaiah 6:8
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

MPC wrote:Seems a little ironic that the editor is defending the publication of this disgusting article on the basis of free speech yet they moderate the replies to it. Fuck them.
NAIL ON THE HEAD!! :evil:

This is what I replied with:

What a crock!!! You people need to quite hiding behind the
1st ammendment and leave. If you think it is so bad here
and men like Pat Tillman are nobody's, why don't you
leave and see for yourself. He died so you could keep
your right to spout trash about him.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

That's exactly what I was thinking. I have spent my whole life saying that I would not stand by and let someone do what those ungratefull fuckers did to the 'Nam vets.

All I can do is reply to some punk hundreds of miles away from me, hiding behind the security and anonymity of the internet. But let some fucktard spew that shit within shouting distance of my POS, and I'll be asking for donations to help me make my fucking bail.

Fucking whiny, coward, pieces of shit make me want to vomit.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

CD-

I found out about this from military.com...over there they have posted a full pic of the shitbird for, um, future reference.

My first 2 responses were censored.........
DocDaigle

I am not a hundred miles from him, I am 10 miles away!!

Post by DocDaigle »

I treid expressing my opinion to the Collegian, but the wouldn't publish my entire response. Unlike my very good friend Creeping Death, I am not hundreds of miles away from this asshole, I am right next door. I figure this weekend I will pay a visit to UMASS, wearing my Black Beret of course, and try to dicuss this topic with the author and editor of the paper. Does anyone have any advice as to how I should handle this issue?
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

BadMuther wrote:CD-

I found out about this from military.com...over there they have posted a full pic of the shitbird for, um, future reference.

My first 2 responses were censored.........

I saw a link to his bio on socnet yesterday. Fucking kid looks like he gets colegen injections. Dick ducking lips if there ever was a pair.

And a fucking horn tootin' music major, at that. 'Round here, we call 'em toot fluters, a derogatory term used to describe wimpy, liberal, homo, band types.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Gotcha....I missed the socnet lips.

I haven't been around too many Puerto Ricans, but we had one in my basic training class......what a dumbass!!!

Return to “The Mosh Pit”