intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Apollo
Tadpole

Post by Apollo »

Welcome numbah 77
---Jon
Keep on keepin' on---Joe dirt

"Sometimes you need faith in a cause to believe in yourself."

Ranger DocDaigle is my mentor.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

77-
Welcome to the site! Remember the Alamo!
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

EarthPig wrote:Welcome to the site! Remember the Alamo!
I remember, that was a great movie!
number77
Embryo

Post by number77 »

Spartan wrote:Welcome to the board. What is the significance of your user name?
i was signing up for the www.camaroz28.com message board and i wanted to get the username "nunber66" i always thought of 6 to be a lucky number, but that username was taken. so i tried "number77" and then i remembered that everyone else thought of 7 being a lucky number. so i went ahead with two number 7's to be twice as lucky :), although i don't know why. and since then i am a member of about 5 message boards and use the same username so i don't forget them.

and US Army Veteran AngryPistols, i am from Houston. :D
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

i was signing up for the www.camaroz28.com message board and i wanted to get the username "nunber66" i always thought of 6 to be a lucky number, but that username was taken. so i tried "number77" and then i remembered that everyone else thought of 7 being a lucky number. so i went ahead with two number 7's to be twice as lucky , although i don't know why. and since then i am a member of about 5 message boards and use the same username so i don't forget them.
That paragraph just gave me a fucking migraine. :x
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

number77 wrote:
Spartan wrote:Welcome to the board. What is the significance of your user name?
i was signing up for the www.camaroz28.com message board and i wanted to get the username "nunber66" i always thought of 6 to be a lucky number, but that username was taken. so i tried "number77" and then i remembered that everyone else thought of 7 being a lucky number. so i went ahead with two number 7's to be twice as lucky :), although i don't know why. and since then i am a member of about 5 message boards and use the same username so i don't forget them.

and US Army Veteran AngryPistols, i am from Houston. :D
Angry will do nicely, thank you. Welcome from San Antonio!
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
Shallow Grave
Ranger

Post by Shallow Grave »

Welcome. My compliments for how you initially addressed Angry. When in doubt, be as polite and respectful as possible. We need more Newts like you around here.

Oh yeah, my buddy is in the SF NG in West Virginia and he says it kicks ass. Good luck with that!
C Co. 3/75 Ranger Regiment
Nov. 2005-present
Ranger School Class 04-08

Adapt and Overcome. Don't whine, just do it. Don't complain, just do it. Don't put on a suck face and want sympathy. Man the fuck up. - Ranger Disinfertention
Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome to the board.

You've been asked once, I'll ask it again. Answer it this time. Where, in this great land of Texas, do you live?

RLTW
Bell
number77
Embryo

Post by number77 »

Bell wrote:Welcome to the board.

You've been asked once, I'll ask it again. Answer it this time. Where, in this great land of Texas, do you live?

RLTW
Bell
I'm from Houston Ranger Bell. It was in my above post, but at the bottom, kinda hard to see. :D
Thanks for the welcome everyone.
:D
Bell

Post by Bell »

Fuck me to tears.

I just knocked out 20 and 1 more.

Thanks for pointing out my blindness. Ranger Abell9 is in your AO. Hell, we got several Texas people on here.

Gonna have to do something about that.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “Introduction Archive”