ALL DEPS DO FUCKING PUSH UPS!!!!!!!

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

blacksrt4 wrote:uhhhh. I know I will catch some heat for this but I sprained my wrist anything I can do for a substition, trust me, I cant even get in the front lean and rest with out falling. I will do the pushups asap and whatever you may give me for exchange.
Fuck that! Do one handed pushups shitbag!

My Ranger buddy passed his PT test with a broken elbow.

NO FUCKING WHINING
Last edited by Vee on April 21st, 2004, 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RSD 96-99
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

sobersides wrote:
Neutron wrote:Roger that Ranger Luna, I got down on the floor and did 70 PU's, ( 2 x 35 ). I'm in the comp lab so it kinda weird but my teacher used to be Army MI so its all good!
WTF? Why are you perusing armyranger.com from the computer lab? Aren't you supposed to be doing your homework or something? Surf the web on your own time, not your teacher's. Do more pushups for being a dumbass and not learning when you're supposed to.
Give the kid some credit.....sheeeit, If I was in computer lab, I would be cruising armyranger.com too....

Bubba, who knows, maybe his teacher was LRSC.....you know, those LRS guys that put RRD to shame! :twisted:
Neutron
Tadpole

Post by Neutron »

Roger that Ranger Sobersides, but actually, I'm only busy on mondays, when I have to do attendance. Any other days this is my free internet period (where I access ArmyRanger.com 95% of the time). But I'll knock em out anyways!

And yes, she is a tabless leg MI puke. :twisted:
"Just know who you ARE and drive the fuck on!" - Ranger Steadfast

Life is nothing more than a ladder, climb it better, higher, faster.

Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Never quit, and permanently destroy the little part of your mind that says...."I can't." - Ranger BadMuther
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

V-Rod wrote:
blacksrt4 wrote:uhhhh. I know I will catch some heat for this but I sprained my wrist anything I can do for a substition, trust me, I cant even get in the front lean and rest with out falling. I will do the pushups asap and whatever you may give me for exchange.

NO FUCKING WHINING
Rodger that I just didnt wanna seriously mess something up before I leave.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

blacksrt4 wrote:
V-Rod wrote:

NO FUCKING WHINING
Rodger that I just didnt wanna seriously mess something up before I leave.
Flutter kicks. There is always something that you can do. 1234....1...1234....2....1234...3....1234....4...........................
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Flutter kicks. There is always something that you can do. 1234....1...1234....2....1234...3....1234....4...........................
[/quote]

1234 1????? Goddamn.....let a Mexican Ranger lead PT and they screw up the numbers. :roll:
Lets try it again, shit stains....1-2-3-won, 1-2-3-too,1-2-3 tree....and so on until you reach 500 flutter kicks.

WHat the fucking fuck are you vermin waste of sperm laughing at?
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
straightshooter
Tadpole

Post by straightshooter »

Come on boys!!!! You can do better than that!!! Just think Rangers get more pussy!!!! We women like young men that are ripped and think like rangers, better start readin up some more boys and pushing up your standards a notch or no young snatch for you!! (Shit you can be ugly as hell, and if you become a ranger well then...it's ALL goodd!!) Listen to these Rangers, boys!!!
55B, 1989-1992, Ft. Benning, GA. United States Army Marksmanship Team 1990-1992, International Pistol.

life is what you make of it
Runner
Ranger

Post by Runner »

straightshooter wrote:Come on boys!!!! You can do better than that!!! Just think Rangers get more pussy!!!! We women like young men that are ripped and think like rangers, better start readin up some more boys and pushing up your standards a notch or no young snatch for you!! (Shit you can be ugly as hell, and if you become a ranger well then...it's ALL goodd!!) Listen to these Rangers, boys!!!
Some of the most motivating words I've ever heard! :lol: :lol:
A co 3/75 '07-'10
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Neutron wrote:
And yes, she is a tabless leg MI puke. :twisted:
Does she put out?

Ask her if she ever dated any LRS guys......... :twisted:
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

A tabless leg MI puke?
Now now, let's not pick on MI pukes....especially tabless ones :shock:
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
rangercamaro
Ranger

Post by rangercamaro »

OK depshit!!! knock out 200 more for breakin the damn sink!!!! i told ya to move those shitter books!!!! :lol:
Bco 1/75 2nd plt Wpn Sqd 89-93
HHC 1/75 Bn Armorer 93-94 (after cookoff)
deleon275
Ranger

Post by deleon275 »

One arm pushups go.
"When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy." John Boehner

''If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.''
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

h8train1/75 wrote:
How did yoiu do that? Jackin' off to the langiere section of your moms SEARS cataloge. "IRON CHAIR, GO!"
Actually I did it skateboarding, and it was on a easy trick I can do with little effort...I searched on how to do the Iron Chair couldnt find anything, could someone be so kind as to tell me how to do it.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

h8train1/75 wrote:
How did yoiu do that? Jackin' off to the langiere section of your moms SEARS cataloge. "IRON CHAIR, GO!"
How in the fuck did you know that I was doing that? :lol: :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando

Return to “The Mosh Pit”