Hi Y'all

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Lex, welcome to the site...I'll try not to hold the lawyer thing against you too much.....
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

lexlawgirl wrote:Hopps- I don't think that I did. I don't think that my self-esteem would stand up to "Hotornot" scruitny!
HOT - DEFINITELY HOT

I wanna hear your Harley fantasies.........and feel free to place it in a PM if you are shy around these heathens :twisted: Me and my Harley have been wanting to go on a road trip anyhow......maybe we can help 8)
RSD 96-99
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

I poke badgers with a spoon

Post by EggMcMuffin »

Ranger V-Rod wrote:HOT - DEFINITELY HOT
Affirmative. 8)

Welcome. :wink:
Last edited by EggMcMuffin on April 18th, 2004, 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

With my left hand and the internet, anyone's my girlfriend.

"We must remember that one man is much the same as another,
and he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies
Swoff
Tadpole

Post by Swoff »

Welcome to the site........ enjoy yourself, and maybe with friends :wink:

PS: I'm sorry Rangers, I'll do my PT
Apollo
Tadpole

Re: Hi Y'all

Post by Apollo »

lexlawgirl wrote:Hi, I'm a 28 year old lawyer with no hope or plans to ever become a Ranger (I kissed a Ranger back during my sorority girl days at UK when we drove down to Ft. Campbell on weekends to take in the scenery ;), but that's about as close to serving my country as I'm likely to get, I fear).

In any event, I'm just sort of quietly browsing around and saying "hi" and thank you to the people who do have the dedication and initiative to put the rest of us before themselves. I don't know that I'll talk much, but I wanted to check in.

*hugs*
-Steph[/i]
Howdy LL girl,
I must echo the sentiment of the Rangers, DEPs, and Newts and say that god gave you a gift of beauty... it is wasted in the courtroom/lawfirm. If you have a hubbie he is a very lucky man. If not, I am sure you will be able to find one soon enough.... :twisted:
Welcome
---Jon
Keep on keepin' on---Joe dirt

"Sometimes you need faith in a cause to believe in yourself."

Ranger DocDaigle is my mentor.
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

welcome lawgirl!

spits or swallow? :wink:
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Bubba?

What's gotten into you?

Why so subtle? :twisted:
RSD 96-99
Dodge_This
Embryo

Hey Lex!

Post by Dodge_This »

As one of the few women on the site, good luck! Anyway, what sorority were you in and what years? I went to UT to UK back to UT.

I remember taking road trips to see the "scenary" of Ft. Campbell! Ah, the memories of the single life! But if you want to see something better then at Ft. Campbell, you definatly need to take a road trip to Ft. Benning! I saw these 2 Rangers in a big black truck and the only word to come out of my mouth was DAMN!
Shallow Grave
Ranger

Post by Shallow Grave »

Welcome to the site. I'm a senior at UK. Go Big Blue! If you're in Lexington I'll buy you a drink. Are going to Derby next weekend? I'll be drunk and sunburned somewhere in the infield. Good to see someone else here from the Bluegrass.
C Co. 3/75 Ranger Regiment
Nov. 2005-present
Ranger School Class 04-08

Adapt and Overcome. Don't whine, just do it. Don't complain, just do it. Don't put on a suck face and want sympathy. Man the fuck up. - Ranger Disinfertention
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

Damnit, go to Arizona golfing for four days and I miss the first hottie to cross these boards in awhile....that'll learn me. :shock:

Welcome...and by the way, I'll be divorced in a month and Kentucky is in my territory... 8)
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
lexlawgirl
Embryo

:D

Post by lexlawgirl »

Ranger BadMuther- Thanks :) If you want to hold other things against me, I'll negotiate.

Ed Egghead Smith- Hi, and thanks for the compliment!

Swoff- I hope it was worth it ;) *hugs*

Apollo- Thanks for the welcome.

Ranger RRDTm3- Right now that info is available on a need to know basis ;). Thanks for the welcome!

Ranger Terry Welshan- Assuming no hidden meaning to that question that will make me blush- Yes. Gravy too. Cornbread even. Its all quite yummy...beyond that, I'm a woeful cook.

dodge_this- Delta Zeta 94-97. Go Cats!

Leatherneck- Thanks. I've enjoyed our debate so far.

Deep End- No, not going to Derby *sniff* My Daddy-Warbucks brother (read: Plaintiff's Attorney) is going to Millionaires Row *jealous grumbling*. Ah, the infield...like taking a shower in beer.

Ranger IntelToad- *grins* should I be frightened or excited?
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

W are glad to have you here.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

Ranger IntelToad- *grins* should I be frightened or excited?
Well, certainly not frightened...possibly excited. 8)

I had one law class when I was getting my MBA...Law for the Executive...basically how to get out of car leases, environmental damage and sexual harassment (kidding.)

A good lawyer joke (for those male lawyers you may work with:)

Why do lawyers wear ties ?

To keep the foreskin from slipping up over their heads. :roll:
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987

Return to “Introduction Archive”