At RIP Hold.

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

You may as well buy an extra pair of boots and go nail them onto a tree because you're going to have a pair permanently fixed against one soon enough anyway.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Malarkey wrote:And that, DEPs, is called stepping on your dick. Learn from my mistake. :lol:
I'm going to keep my mouth shut from this point forward, lesson learned.

Malarkey
Malarkey, I think you just learned a major lesson. Just another of the services provided by ArmyRanger.com for our clients.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Goog
Ranger

Post by Goog »

Malarkey wrote:And that, DEPs, is called stepping on your dick. Learn from my mistake. :lol:

Malarkey
WTF!!!! What the fuck are you doing on the internet at 1400?????

see our little dick cheese's last post or apolgy what ever you call it.

I am fucking pissed, all these little dicks used to do when I was there was get wood for the Pre-Rgr AARs (and be bitches on the obj, Cq runner, etc) so real HooaHs, when a job was done well, could enjoy some short lived Ranger TV.

I should copy paste this bullshit to the RIP Commandant :evil:
90-94 A co 3/75 RGR Regt (2plt/HQ/Wpns)
94-97 75th RGR Regt (Pre-RGR)
Graduated Ranger Class 2-92 "Merrills Marauder"
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Goog wrote:

Malarkey
WTF!!!! What the fuck are you doing on the internet at 1400?????

see our little dick cheese's last post or apolgy what ever you call it.

I am fucking pissed, all these little dicks used to do when I was there was get wood for the Pre-Rgr AARs (and be bitches on the obj, Cq runner, etc) so real HooaHs, when a job was done well, could enjoy some short lived Ranger TV.

I should copy paste this bullshit to the RIP Commandant :evil:
Should?
Runner
Ranger

Post by Runner »

We were released early today due to the Ranger Ball going on tomorrow, so I came down to the Rec Center to wait untill RIP pending is allowed to use the Ranger Gym.
A co 3/75 '07-'10
Goog
Ranger

Post by Goog »

Malarkey wrote:We were released early today due to the Ranger Ball going on tomorrow, so I came down to the Rec Center to wait untill RIP pending is allowed to use the Ranger Gym.
STFU, I should call the CQ tonight to have him personally smoke your ass, unless it is a true fact that there hands are tied; at which time there are plenty of old Hoaahs like me out on the town to kick your smart ass "i have and answer for everything" mouth. And if you are willing to back that up, PM me with your rank, roster number if you have one (I know you think your a Ranger but, you are really just a hold over with ABN wings at the moment) and I will have an NCO there verify you and square you away.
90-94 A co 3/75 RGR Regt (2plt/HQ/Wpns)
94-97 75th RGR Regt (Pre-RGR)
Graduated Ranger Class 2-92 "Merrills Marauder"
Mercer02

Post by Mercer02 »

I don't post much here because I enjoy reading most of the shit you newts and deps spew, but I feel that this is a good post to voice some frustrations.

It has been said, time and time again, that RIP is a reality check. It is only a piece of what you are about to get in Battalion IF you make it that far. I'm not going to tell you how life in Battalion for a private is like, but it is a rude awakening that everything you've done to this point doesn't mean shit.

A private should hate his life in Battalion. If you don't, then we failed you. The reasoning is that your hate should drive you to become an absolute stud and get to Ranger School. That should be your only motivation. Drinking, women, and all that other bullshit should be a second thought. You are a fucking Ranger, and there will always be time for the bullshit, but Ranger School slots are not free or abundant.

No one is your fucking friend here. Not your tabbed spec 4's, your team leaders and definately not your squad leader. No one is going to tell you that you've done a good job, because it should be your job to do so. And to be honest, we're going to make your life a living hell. Get that through your damn minds.

Finally, our job is to train constantly and get our mindset prepared to close with and engage the enemy on his terrain before he hurts any of our countrymen and women. If we come off as, and I quote from some scared private, "crazy bastards that just want to kill people", then so be it, cause it's our job.

With that said, if you don't like the tone of this post, or the prospect of getting your ass handed to you every day until you go to Ranger School, then fucking quit at RIP. We do not want you to quit here, because that wastes our fucking time that we willing accept to train, mentor, and make you Airborne Rangers. I say this in the light of a few of your fucking comrades that have decided that this was too much for them when they hadn't even done shit.

Soak this up like fucking sponges and read every related post to this topic, and don't waste anyone's time here, in the Army, or in Regiment.

Rangers always have, and always will lead the way.... Even without you turds.
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

HANG IT!

FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck now, the smoke mission is in effect.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Ndog275
Ranger

Post by Ndog275 »

Go stand outside the RIP barracks and yell something like, "ain't no RIP cadre in there that can smoke me!" :twisted: :lol:

oh, wait you almost did that here. I laugh because it's funny (and I'm not you :wink: ), you bought it, now you get to pay for it. Don't quit.
A 1/75 93-97
B&HHC 2/75 97-99
RS 3,4&5-95

This mighty soldier on the eve of the war he waged
Told his troops of lessons learned from battles fought.
"May your heart grow bolder like an iron-clad brigade"
Said this leader to his outnumbered lot.

www.75thrra.com
www.tacticaltailor.com
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

I wish I was there as one of your instuctors.....trust me when I say this.....it would be memorable not boring...... :evil:
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

Mercer02 wrote:I don't post much here because I enjoy reading most of the shit you newts and deps spew, but I feel that this is a good post to voice some frustrations.

It has been said, time and time again, that RIP is a reality check. It is only a piece of what you are about to get in Battalion IF you make it that far. I'm not going to tell you how life in Battalion for a private is like, but it is a rude awakening that everything you've done to this point doesn't mean shit.

A private should hate his life in Battalion. If you don't, then we failed you. The reasoning is that your hate should drive you to become an absolute stud and get to Ranger School. That should be your only motivation. Drinking, women, and all that other bullshit should be a second thought. You are a fucking Ranger, and there will always be time for the bullshit, but Ranger School slots are not free or abundant.

No one is your fucking friend here. Not your tabbed spec 4's, your team leaders and definately not your squad leader. No one is going to tell you that you've done a good job, because it should be your job to do so. And to be honest, we're going to make your life a living hell. Get that through your damn minds.

Finally, our job is to train constantly and get our mindset prepared to close with and engage the enemy on his terrain before he hurts any of our countrymen and women. If we come off as, and I quote from some scared private, "crazy bastards that just want to kill people", then so be it, cause it's our job.

With that said, if you don't like the tone of this post, or the prospect of getting your ass handed to you every day until you go to Ranger School, then fucking quit at RIP. We do not want you to quit here, because that wastes our fucking time that we willing accept to train, mentor, and make you Airborne Rangers. I say this in the light of a few of your fucking comrades that have decided that this was too much for them when they hadn't even done shit.

Soak this up like fucking sponges and read every related post to this topic, and don't waste anyone's time here, in the Army, or in Regiment.

This post says it all........................thank you Ranger!
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
jester44
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by jester44 »

Damn Mercer, I thought you'd gotten RFS'd by now :twisted: I mean, it's not like he got caught with ibuprofen, he's just saying how easy it is. Cut him some slack. Hope he doesn't have a weight fall on his throat while working out in the Ranger Gym....
Mercer02 wrote:I don't post much here because I enjoy reading most of the shit you newts and deps spew, but I feel that this is a good post to voice some frustrations.

RSD June '05- Current
RIP Class 09-05
RS Class 07-06
ma91c1an
Triple Canopy

Post by ma91c1an »

Bottom line?

If you do not die, you do not quit.

There are two ways out of your current predicament: to quit, or to STFU and to embrace the attitude that you will either succeed, or you will die in the attempt.

Brace, stud. If life has not already taken a dramatic turn for the worst, I have a sneaking suspicion that it soon will.

If you survive the coming days without folding, you just may deserve what you will earn the hard way.
-------
Classes 12, 13, and 14-81.
Company A, 2d Battalion (Ranger), 1st Platoon, "Bad 'Muthers," 1980-1984;
SFQC 4-84.
Company B, 2d Battalion, 1st Special Forces Group (Airborne), ODA 151, 1984-1986.
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

ma91c1an wrote:Bottom line?

If you do not die, you do not quit.

There are two ways out of your current predicament: to quit, or to STFU and to embrace the attitude that you will either succeed, or you will die in the attempt.

Brace, stud. If life has not already taken a dramatic turn for the worst, I have a sneaking suspicion that it soon will.

If you survive the coming days without folding, you just may deserve what you will earn the hard way.
Took the words right out of my mouth. If you're still alive and kicking send another sitrep next week. :wink:

Enjoy the smoke... It's your ass on fire!
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

WOW
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando

Return to “Letters from School”