Incoming DEP'r

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

There is no fucking hope anymore. :(
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Ranger Spartan wrote:
donjoshua wrote:Ranger Spartan: Lucky for my boss I don't sign his contracts for him. I went back and re-read it very very slowly for my dumb DEP'R ass.

Josh
Lucky you called me Sir instead of others who are on this site.
Ranger Spartan speaks the truth. Had you called me Sir, I may have erupted through your monitor and choked the fucken life out of you! :evil:

Thanks for taking the heat Ranger Spartan. :shock:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
donjoshua
Embryo

thank you

Post by donjoshua »

Thx for the welcome's Rangers. Looking forward to sticking both my feet in my piehole in the future. Just kidding, I'll spend sometime reading posts before I ask any questions around here. I am sure you guys have tons of valubable information to pass on to my ignorant ass. :shock: LOL!

Josh
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

donjoshua,
Welcome to our board. You will notice a complete lack of sympathy for any mistakes you made/make. I can say with great confidence this is the best Ranger oriented board on the internet. So pay heed to the advice and be forewarned to choose your words carefully.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Well donho, that was a pretty good effort for an intro. Kind of longwinded (and it made me teary :? ) but I think you sound pretty motivated. Just remember, being motivated will get you on the bus. A lot of heart, dedication, and a little luck will get you through the Army. Motivation will come and go; but the ability to drive on, regardless, will keep you moving forward.

Good luck, turd.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! There is a new crop of cherries on here, and I haven't ventured into this section very much lately. It gives me the opportunity to sort of 'bait' them! Oh shit.....did I say that out-loud..... :shock: :x :twisted:
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Josh-
Welcome to the site! Good luck with the 173rd. We have a Vietnam-era Sky Soldier on the site: Slowpoke.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.

Return to “Introduction Archive”