Movie Lines......

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

fuck no, bitch cunt whore, they all work for me!
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Cat

Post by Cat »

Heard this one the other night

"God didn't make all men equal . . . . . Mr. Colt did"
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Cat wrote:"Running isn't a plan! Running is for when the plan fails"
Is that 'Murder at 1600'? If no, don't tell me where it's from. I just heard it the other day too, but I was not paying attention.
Cat

Post by Cat »

Spartan wrote:
Cat wrote:"Running isn't a plan! Running is for when the plan fails"
Is that 'Murder at 1600'? If no, don't tell me where it's from. I just heard it the other day too, but I was not paying attention.
Haaaa Rgr Spartan I can't tell you anyway I don't remember the movie now :D . I'll have to go look for it.
RangerLink
Ranger

Post by RangerLink »

Cue UH-1 flying at tree top w/ a load merc's.

One passenger gets out his pouch of Red Man chew and takes a big chaw and offers it to the others. All refuse. (And now comes one of the best lines in hollywood).

"You all are a bunch of slack jawed fagots! This shit will make you a gottdamed sexual Tyrannosaurus......just like me!"
Last edited by RangerLink on April 1st, 2004, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PL & Asst S-3, 2-87IN
10th MTN DIV (LI) 1995 to 1997

S-4, S-3Air & Alpha Company Cdr, 2-7CAV
1st CAV DIV 1998-2000

Currently S-3/1-141IN, TXANG

Ranger Class 1-97

"It ain't hard to be an officer, but it's damn hard to a good officer." Unknown Chief Petty Officer

"LET NO MAN'S SOUL CRY OUT 'HAD I PROPER TRAINING!" Unknown
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Predator. One of my favs. I watched it so many times, I used to be able to quote it word for word. 8)
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

RGR Luna wrote:Predator. One of my favs. I watched it so many times, I used to be able to quote it word for word. 8)
Funny you say that Luna. 1st time I saw it I really believed it was an actual jungle and watched the credits on the end show it was indeed a jungle in Mexico I believe.

I feel asleep in my easy chair and found myself standing behind it, a jungle scene on TV. I don't remember doing it but I believe I flipped up from being totally asleep to standing awake behind the chair. It was an open recliner at the time. I could hear the jungle animals still chirping & yaking away.

I've waken many times totally wet from prespiring.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

You are correct Ranger Steadfast. It was filmed in the jungle around Mexico City. Arnold spent two weeks in the hospital, suffering from a heat stroke. I've always found it intertaining that Hollywood always uses some muscle bound freak, to play the hooah parts. Arnold didn't have enough body fat to sustain hydration in the climate down there.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”