Hello and oops

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Re: Reply to Scuba Wino

Post by Kilted Heathen »

tokenman67 wrote:I would like to respond in kind. I am sorry to have stooped to a personal attack (my comments were not directed at the membership as a whole). I should not have taken your comments so personally. Thank You for your apology and your service to our country, whithout which civilians like myself would not be able to enjoy the freedoms that you and your brethren have paid for.
Shut the fuck up.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

WTF???

I read this entire fucking thread and am stunned...

Fuck you tokkeman and super fucking fuck you Marine. You are the epitomy of what I cannot stand. You arrogant fucking prick. My Pop's served two tours in Vietnam and I gaurun-damn-tee you that your gimpy fucking ass didn't rescue shit with him and yes, he was and is a Ranger. FUUUUUCCCKKKK YOOOOUUUU!!!! I sit here looking at his photo on my wall and his shadow box with his purple hearts and think of his service and sacrifice and your disrespect to him with your statements and I am furious.

Further, I have come to know several Brother's on this board who I consider to be the best of the best. They have served on every battlefield from Vietnam to the current conflict we are engaged in and again the level of disrespect you have shown them disgusts me. Especially the level of disrespect shown to our Vietnam era Rangers.

I too have served along side them and I too now spend alot of my time in a fucking wheelchair, a gift from my time in service and I think where the fuck do you get off questioning my sacrifice or service? Who in the fuck do you think you are coming into this house questioning how we do shit. Here's a super fuck you just from me. You are not the only one who has served nor the only one who has sacrificed. Don't presume to come in here dictating policy or procedure. Or guilting my Brother's into fucking apoligizing.... Fuck you.

I'd sooner fucking rot than see anyone apoligize to your arrogant ass. Prick.
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

I'm late on this one but we have a "token man" and a "kills 4 fun" involved. I don't know much about a token man, which translates into "not a real man" and I guess that's why he brought the one who "kills for fun" to his defense.

I'm a Viet Nam Veteran, as are 20 others here. I have a hard time believing that anyone who has killed in combat and fought hand-to-hand would use the name "kills 4 fun." Combat is the most serious business there is.

"token man," I'm calling your boy out. Based on what he said, he brags too much, and I think he's either a fake or someone who should shut up, becasue he brings disgrace on all honorable Viet Nam Veterans.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Kills4, please move to the front of the line for your complimentary shut the fuck up.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
RGR Mac
Ranger

Post by RGR Mac »

Killing4Fun wrote:Im not a ranger, 26 years USMC, I've watched this childish game of words and have to say "I THANK THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, I AM NOT A ARMY RANGER". The Corps teaches respect, honor, courage and compassion. This person asked a serious question, looking for information on a knife, that was handmade and produced in limited quantity to Rangers and other military personnel in the area. I'm sure some of you will take offense to this and good, you shoulg be ashamed of yourselves for acting like a child. Some of you spent 4-8 years in the military and think your a killing machine. Where were you when I was fighting hand to hand in Vietnam, where were you when I got my leg blown off. I doubt very seriously that most of you have seen combat and would piss themselves if shot at. Alot of my time was spent rescueing Army personnel to include Rangers because they are PUSSY'S. That's right, I said it, and in your HOUSE, I might be old, hobbling on a fake leg but, I try to respect everyone, certain ones within this room has forgotten that we served for the good of the USA and the citizens within. Take care and SEMPER FI

I don't think your a Veteran, I don't think your a Marine, but I do think you can go fuck your self. If you are either if the above you can still go fuck your self.
Co B/1-75 RGR(81-85)
Army Guard 96-to the present day
E-8/MSG.
Ranger Class 12-82
"You can have one for free if it will shut the hole under your nose"
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

RGR Mac wrote:
Killing4Fun wrote:Im not a ranger, 26 years USMC, I've watched this childish game of words and have to say "I THANK THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, I AM NOT A ARMY RANGER". The Corps teaches respect, honor, courage and compassion. This person asked a serious question, looking for information on a knife, that was handmade and produced in limited quantity to Rangers and other military personnel in the area. I'm sure some of you will take offense to this and good, you shoulg be ashamed of yourselves for acting like a child. Some of you spent 4-8 years in the military and think your a killing machine. Where were you when I was fighting hand to hand in Vietnam, where were you when I got my leg blown off. I doubt very seriously that most of you have seen combat and would piss themselves if shot at. Alot of my time was spent rescueing Army personnel to include Rangers because they are PUSSY'S. That's right, I said it, and in your HOUSE, I might be old, hobbling on a fake leg but, I try to respect everyone, certain ones within this room has forgotten that we served for the good of the USA and the citizens within. Take care and SEMPER FI

I don't think your a Veteran, I don't think your a Marine, but I do think you can go fuck your self. If you are either if the above you can still go fuck your self.
AMEN Brother. Kills 4fun huh? I call bullshit.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
CHCB
Ranger

Post by CHCB »

You know, everything I want to say about this has already been said, but I just can't help it.

Dude, who the fuck do you think you are? If you lost your leg in combat in Vietnam, then you have my respect for your loss and your service, but if you're going to use that service to justify your characterization of "...Army personnel to include Rangers..." as pussies, then I suggest you go fuck yourself with your goddamn fake leg.

Fuck your "...where were you when I was fighting hand to hand in Vietnam..." you arrogant ass. Many of the young men currently serving in the Regiment entered with the certain knowledge they'd be off to war, many more on this board are preparing to join with the same knowledge, and good many of the rest of us have fought in Iraq, Panama, Grenada, or Afghanistan, and some fought in all of the above.

But even those whose "...4-8 years in the military..." did not involve combat do not deserve your slander. They came in, prepared to give their all. How dare you diminish their willingness, just because they were denied opportunity?

I'm not saying things didn't get a little heated around here, recently, but nothing that appeared on this board justified your denigration of our entire service.

Fuck you and fuck the horse you rode in on.
2nd PLT A co 1/75 78-80
Ranger Class 502-79
rakks_junkie

Post by rakks_junkie »

CHCB wrote:
You know, everything I want to say about this has already been said, but I just can't help it.

Dude, who the fuck do you think you are? If you lost your leg in combat in Vietnam, then you have my respect for your loss and your service, but if you're going to use that service to justify your characterization of "...Army personnel to include Rangers..." as pussies, then I suggest you go fuck yourself with your goddamn fake leg.

Fuck your "...where were you when I was fighting hand to hand in Vietnam..." you arrogant ass. Many of the young men currently serving in the Regiment entered with the certain knowledge they'd be off to war, many more on this board are preparing to join with the same knowledge, and good many of the rest of us have fought in Iraq, Panama, Grenada, or Afghanistan, and some fought in all of the above.

But even those whose "...4-8 years in the military..." did not involve combat do not deserve your slander. They came in, prepared to give their all. How dare you diminish their willingness, just because they were denied opportunity?

I'm not saying things didn't get a little heated around here, recently, but nothing that appeared on this board justified your denigration of our entire service.

What Ranger CHCB said.. x's 2
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

rakks_junkie wrote:
CHCB wrote:

What Ranger CHCB said.. x's 2
RAKKS- not your fight, shut the fuck up and go check your perimeter or something. I'm not shitting on you Airborne, it's just a fact.
Ranger Matador instructed you to correct your sig line as well. Have you accomplished that task yet?
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant

Return to “Introduction Archive”