NoahH (RANGER)

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
Earthpig
Ranger

NoahH (RANGER)

Post by Earthpig »

Ranger Earthpig,

I'm on a sandhill pass right now, we are starting week 9 tommorow. So far basic has been pretty cool. 25qnewb is a good guy, better to talk to in person than online. Theres a funny story about the letter you last sent me. I guess my DS saw it before mail call and was expecting it to show up that night but he didnt hand it to anyone so he smoked the whole platoon for it before I even got it. So we went around to other platoons and asked around but nobody had it, got fucked up the whole night for that. The next day my other DS handed it to me and I got smoked for it then too. I thought it was pretty funny but the other guys in the platoon did not. I wouldn't go so far to say basic is easy but its not breaking me down or anything. From what I hear RIP will be a real kick to the nuts. It is good to hear a bunch of DEPs from here making it though. And Ranger Hopps too, that is fucking awesome. Well, the best advice I could give to the DEPs would be to get use to wakeing up early, standing around, and doing exactly what youre told. Not much else to it than that. I dunno when I'll get another pass so I'll probably send a snail mail next time.

Noah
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Great SITREP Noah. Thanks for posting these Ranger EarthPig. One day at a time and you'll soon be finished.

RLTW
Bell
elle
Tadpole

Post by elle »

Thanks for posting the update Ranger EarthPig. Keep it going Noah.
Mom in Texas
Tadpole

Post by Mom in Texas »

Hang in there Noah! This mom is pulling for ya'.
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. - Colin Powell
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

noahh noahh noahh, I am glad to hear from ya. Dang time moves fast. Keep sending us sitreps. :lol:

Thanks EP. Your kindness in posting these letters keeps me smiling.

RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Letters from School”