The ice is very thin...and it is cracking!!

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Ranger FO wrote:Ranger Neves, Fuck no. Fuck'em and feed'um chicken dicks. Have i got an attitude tonight?
I don't know. I don't think I'm clear on that. Can any DEPs relate to me why Ranger FO feels you should keep the current avatar selections you have?
Andy
Embryo

Post by Andy »

Because DEPS have yet to prove shit so therefore they should be treated like sht.
Ray
Tadpole

Post by Ray »

Fellow DEP's,

I never throw in my 2 cents but I felt it was important here. I realize that Weidert has made some REALLY dumbass posts in the past and has not been too smart on this forum, and he needed a good smoking, but don't kick him while he's down. He is part of our team and he could end up going through RIP with you or being your buddy in Ranger School. We have to help each other out more instead of scolding all the time. It seems like as soon as Ranger Earth Pig pointed out Weidert's gayness, EVERY DEP on this forum wanted a piece of him, maybe just to impress the Rangers. Leave the smoking to the Rangers. Ranger EP asked for a report from 2 DEP's, not a bashing from every DEP on the forum. I sure as hell wouldn't kick one of you guys in the nutsack if you made a mistake in RIP, instead I'd help you out so you don't do it again in the Hellish state of Ranger training. Rangers smoke away if I'm wrong.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Ray wrote:Fellow DEP's,

I never throw in my 2 cents but I felt it was important here. I realize that Weidert has made some REALLY dumbass posts in the past and has not been too smart on this forum, and he needed a good smoking, but don't kick him while he's down. He is part of our team and he could end up going through RIP with you or being your buddy in Ranger School. We have to help each other out more instead of scolding all the time. It seems like as soon as Ranger Earth Pig pointed out Weidert's gayness, EVERY DEP on this forum wanted a piece of him, maybe just to impress the Rangers. Leave the smoking to the Rangers. Ranger EP asked for a report from 2 DEP's, not a bashing from every DEP on the forum. I sure as hell wouldn't kick one of you guys in the nutsack if you made a mistake in RIP, instead I'd help you out so you don't do it again in the Hellish state of Ranger training. Rangers smoke away if I'm wrong.
Damn, we may have a candidate yet.
knightcat
Ranger

Post by knightcat »

Ray,

Good point....but I stand by everything I said. It is the real man that can take some heat, learn from his mistakes, then move on. I would hope that all of my fellow DEPs would come down hard on me to make sure that I knew I made a mistake. Regardless...what you said above needed to be said.

knightcat
You better pack a lunch......because I'll be hungry when I'm done beating your ass!!

RS class 05-06
28JUNE2005- R.I.P. brothers 146
C-1 Madslashers 2/75 (Sept. '04- Nov. '07)
RIP Sarn't Mac.....
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Ahhhh, I can feel the love connection now....homos.
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

I never throw in my 2 cents but I felt it was important here. I realize that Weidert has made some REALLY dumbass posts in the past and has not been too smart on this forum, and he needed a good smoking, but don't kick him while he's down. He is part of our team and he could end up going through RIP with you or being your buddy in Ranger School. We have to help each other out more instead of scolding all the time. It seems like as soon as Ranger Earth Pig pointed out Weidert's gayness, EVERY DEP :shock: hell wouldn't kick one of you guys in the nutsack if you made a mistake in RIP, instead I'd help you out so you don't do it again in the Hellish state of Ranger training. Rangers smoke away if I'm wrong.
Ray- I really see what your saying, but I had a bone to pick with weirdert.... He took a good bash at me (which you can see in the quote I had in my post above). He also really gets on my nerves and obviously Ranger Earth Pig when he gives weight lifting advice/weight gaining nutritional plans and is he the skinniest guy on the board.... WHAT's NEXT??? Weirdert giving advice on how to lay some pipe?? But he's never even been to the land of the magical lips.... :shock:
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

OK, Neves, if you want my vote for a new avatar....it goes to this guy. Where the hell did he come from? I guess he's been reading and paying attention to the advice/posts on here. This guy has just stepped up to the plate and shown the leadership qualities that Ranger Bats look for.

When there is a player on the team who isn't up to snuff, it's up to the rest of the team to fix the problem...not the squad leader. He (the Sqd. Ldr.) is there to see that the process begins...and get rid of the guy if it isn't eventually corrected.

Good job, Ray (don't let it go to your head). You other DEPs re-read his post...there's a lot of wisdom in it.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

I would second EP's vote that Ray get a new avatar. I would also think that you deps could police yourselves alot better than you do. There is a private message feature on this forum. If a guy needs a little tune up you can send him a messsage saying that he needs to go read the rules and such. If the guys a major fuck up, then just stand back, he will be delt with.
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

I'm feeling nice....3rd vote for avatar change....
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

OK Ray - The Tribe has Spoken (TM-SB)

That's as close as you're going to get to a group hug from this audience. Go pick a tactical avatar, so long as it's not one that's in play. Otherwise, you'll go down in flames and your little pontificating - which is all your post is until you turn it into action - will have been for nil - well, as far as your nomination/confirmation goes anyway.

Good luck.
Ray
Tadpole

Post by Ray »

Roger that Rangers. If a Ranger wants this avatar or if one that I didn't know about already has it, just give me the heads up and I'll change it.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”