Ranger/SF Question

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
Table of Elements Skater
Future Soldier

Ranger/SF Question

Post by Table of Elements Skater »

Im new to the forums, been looking through all this stuff, and i i got to wondering. if you wanted to be a green beret and a ranger how would you do so? you you have be be a ranger 1st and serve you time or be a green beret 1st and serve your time?
Time meaning a great experience
csforstall
Tadpole

Post by csforstall »

Table of Elements Skater Check those PM's.
Bugsy
Ranger

Re: Ranger/SF Question

Post by Bugsy »

Table of Elements Skater wrote:Im new to the forums, been looking through all this stuff, and i i got to wondering. if you wanted to be a green beret and a ranger how would you do so? you you have be be a ranger 1st and serve you time or be a green beret 1st and serve your time?
Time meaning a great experience
Use the search button young man and you'll get your answer, and change your avatar immediately, you have never served in a Group Unit, you haven't joined the military, and this isn't a "make believe" site.

Have some respect for those who earned the right to wear that patch or leave.

This is your second Warning :evil:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Table of Elements Skater
Future Soldier

Post by Table of Elements Skater »

Yes Ranger Bugsy
Last edited by Table of Elements Skater on January 27th, 2005, 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
smokn38
Paratrooper

Post by smokn38 »

:shock:

Here we go!!!
HHC 1/508th Panama 1989-1990
HHC and A Co 1/505th 1990-1992
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Table of Elements Skater wrote:Yes ranger bad mutha f'r. I understand now.
Excuse me, but can you straighten out a few things here.

1st. When ever you use the word Ranger, as a word or addressing a Ranger, you will capitalize the "r".

2nd. Ranger BadMutha isn't even in this topic, so who are you talking to? You better start paying attention to detail. If you are speaking to Ranger Bugsy, capitalize both names as it shows above his avatar. If the Ranger uses lower case letters than you can use lowercase, but use it exactly as it appears above the avatar.

3rd. Edit your original post and make the necessary corrections. Do not speak to me or acknowledge me. By correcting your post that will be good enough for me. "Pay attention to detail" young man.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Recruitment Process”