SITREP

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
MicSierra
Embryo

SITREP

Post by MicSierra »

Home on Exodus as well, pausing at Week 5. We qualified with our rifles the day before shipping and I managed 34/40, which I'm content with. Our company however had like 9 Experts and a 94% first time go, so we walked away with the BRM ribbon which hangs next to our PT ribbon in the bay. We're a very squared away group for the most part (D Co. 1/329, 4th Plt) and I'm proud to say I'm training with them.

Our platoon is full of RIP and 18x wannabes as well as a shit load of National Guard (like 23/58 ). When we return from Exodus in early January we'll move right into grenades and ground fighting techniques.

One step at a time,

Mike
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Thanks for the report! Have a wonderful Christmas and go back to finish what you started. Keep up the excellent work.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

enjoy your Chritmas break. Then get back and do yer thang! :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Bell

Post by Bell »

Thanks for the SITREP. Just remember when the going gets tough that we're right there with ya soldier. We did it and so can you.

RLTW
Bell
IroningBoy
Tadpole

Post by IroningBoy »

revivng an old thread but still, keep up the work buddy, thanks for the encouragement, too bad we didnt get the chance to go our when you were home, my bad on that part.. next time your able to we'll talk sit down with my pops again tell us whats up. good luck buddy
DEP Shipping Out 20050712
MOS 11x ARBN W/ Opt 40

:twisted: Mentee to RangerJew :twisted:
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

IroningBoy1387 wrote:revivng an old thread but still, keep up the work buddy, thanks for the encouragement, too bad we didnt get the chance to go our when you were home, my bad on that part.. next time your able to we'll talk sit down with my pops again tell us whats up. good luck buddy
IB,
I'm not sure if it's me or not, but it seems that you have a difficult time transfering your thoughts into print.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"

Return to “Letters from School”