Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Charisi wrote:
Kilted Heathen wrote:And furthermore we don't...aww fuck it.

You're a cunt.
I think this just about sums things up. Whilst I do have respect for those that have fought and died for this country, I do not think that simply because you joined a branch of the armed service, makes you somehow better than me. Sure, you can out PT me at any given time, and out perform me in many other tasks. Does that make you the better person you so claim to be? In short, no. I could go on at length and in detail about everything that is wrong with the statement above, and debate opinions until Jesus comes back, but it would do no good. Whilst I do appreciate those that were respectful, and honestly did try and help me out, I will not be coming back to the boards here. The difference of listening to bullshit like this now and later is, once I have signed a contract, I have to put up with it, and don't have a choice. Now however, I do not have to listen to it, nor must I put up with it. You enjoy your time calling people "cunts" and the like, and violating the very rules you say I have broken, especially with name calling and poor grammar/spelling. If it makes you feel better to try and somehow prove that you are a better person than I by resorting to calling me various colorful names, then so be it. I could sit here all day and come up with comments/insults that are far more colorful/better than yours, but again, I simply don't have the time. Hopefully the comments you will surely leave after this is posted will help you sleep better at night, knowing you got in the "final word" of calling me some colorful name, and not hearing another response from me. Good luck, and I wish you well in your life.
1. We didn't ask for your "opinion" nor is there anything about you're "opinion" we care to debate.

2. If you have respect for Rangers then realize that we've been there, some who have responded are "still" there and you neither have proved anything nor do you know what the heck you're talking about.

3. You have been warned to shut up and read, listen and reflect (ergo....... maybe just maybe these guys know what the heck they're talking about).

4. This is NOT..........I say again..............THIS IS NOT your normal chat board where EVERYONE has a right to state their OPINION who is NOT A RANGER. YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS, you have been given a fair amount of Ranger Courtesy without much slamming however our patience with you is just about up.

5. So this is your final warning.

I suggest you follow that suggestion or your stay here will be brief and as a result of the attitude you have displayed up until this point, I doubt if you have what it takes to make it. Your actions from this point forward will clearly determine what your future stay here will resemble. Or of course you can stay your present stated course QUIT and go home to mama.

One last thing, since you can't handle constructive and QUALIFIED Criticism.

Good luck.
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Sums it up for me.

Thread locked.

Return to “Introduction Archive”