High School Shootings

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

tom72

High School Shootings

Post by tom72 »

This has nothing to do with the U.S. Army or the Rangers. A few days ago a student at my high school, a fellow senior was arrested. He was caught carrying four guns and many knives. He apparently was on his way to school to kill us. The authorities intercepted him before he made it. I don't really know what I'm trying to say in this post but this kind of thing just plain pisses me off. Has anyone had something like this happen at their school?

Tom
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Kind of a scary situation there. Actually, that's nuts and I hope that kid isn't allowed to return to your school and terrorize everyone else. There is a reason that there are different laws for minors and adults, and different consequences - mainly that adults tend to have a greater understanding of consequences for their actions.

In another incident, a kid took a few shots at a fellow student at a school in Colorado. Best thing you can do when crazy stuff like this starts is to immediately depart the area.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/nation/1766458
tom72

Post by tom72 »

Thanks, I'm wondering how the student from our high school will be punished. Tomorrow I plan to find out more about this. I work with the school newspaper also so I can go ask as many questions as I want, so I'll be visiting the PD to find out more. It really pisses me off, I can't stand people that are like that. What happened to just good ol' fist fights? Everyone wants to shoot each other now. :| It really is sad.

Tom
Glock

Post by Glock »

Tom, we had an incident in my town where 2 kids were planning on blowing up the teachers lunch area with a couple of pipe bombs. But, while they were making one of the bombs it went off. Only one of the kids was there making it, he lived, but his right arm was blown off, his right leg was beat up pretty bad, and his face was all tore up.
Morgan

Post by Morgan »

Found a hit list last week, and last year there was a big bomb threat. Two years ago there was a shooter outside going at it and our school went in lock down for the rest of the day. Not a very fun thing to happen but yet exciting as sick as it may sound.

-Luttman
BigMike1883

Post by BigMike1883 »

At least the kid didn't get the chance to kill anyone. Just be thankful.
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

Damn, what in the hell is the matter with some of these kids these days? Glads to hear they got him before it all went south. Now that you are over the shock, her's some more,GET DOWN YOU CHERRY MEAT!!!
The Tool, RLTW!!!
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Tom72-

What part of Texas was this, if you don't mind me asking?
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
tom72

Post by tom72 »

Near Corpus Christi sir, small town called Alice. What part of Texas are you in? (Forgot the damn question mark)

Tom

Return to “The Mosh Pit”