Day to day grind of RIP

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

Grind ? Someday you will look back on it as the best experiences of your life.

Paying a mortgage, working, paying alimony...THAT IS A FUCKING GRIND !!
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

The day to day grind of RIP is just that, a grind. It's supposed to be and I'm hoping and praying that it still is. It's just the begining. If it was easy everyone would be making it and that simply would not do.
Don't worry about the day to day. Get in top shape, keep your mouth shut, mind, ears and eyes open and get thru the course.
And remember, "Those that talk the most shit are the first to quit". Be a team player, Look out for your Ranger Buddy, suck it up and drive on, 110% and then some, failure is not an option!
Oh yeah, "And try to see the humor in it"
Wishing you the best of luck, RLTW!!!!!
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

fire tml 275 wrote:
EarthPig wrote:
Kilted Heathen wrote:Continental breakfast is served but it's first come first served only!
The late comers have to settle for a brunch buffet.
Heathen, do they still have that big, black Sgt. who makes the custom omelets for the Rippies? That was always special and he was such a nice man.
RLTW
EP

Heathan,
You forgot arts and crafts at 1300
You're right! What fun that was! I got to make a really cool ankle bracelet for my Ranger Buddy out of green and black beads. :lol:
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

EarthPig wrote:
fire tml 275 wrote:
EarthPig wrote: Heathen, do they still have that big, black Sgt. who makes the custom omelets for the Rippies? That was always special and he was such a nice man.
RLTW
EP

Heathan,
You forgot arts and crafts at 1300
You're right! What fun that was! I got to make a really cool ankle bracelet for my Ranger Buddy out of green and black beads. :lol:
RLTW
EP

EP, did you make the beads out of poo poo balls? :lol: :lol: :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Rangermason

Post by Rangermason »

You dont really know what is going on the next day until the day comes. Pretty much just get ready to get your balls smoked! But dont worry RIP is getting softer! Im stationed at 75th and i see all the "RIPees" and all the "WW" pieces of shit. Some of the PVT that we get after graduating RIP tell their stories and they dont compare to what RIP "used" to be. Dont get me wrong, its not easy, but its not what it was!!! I mean they wear their flags now!!! When i went through we were told that the American Flag does not belong on a piece of shit and we all had to cut our flags off!!! And the other that gets me is when i go to RDF they are always eating there. I ate at RDF ONCE during RIP, EVERY other meal was a MRE that had to be bone dry in 5 mins!!!!
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

rangermason wrote:You dont really know what is going on the next day until the day comes. Pretty much just get ready to get your balls smoked! But dont worry RIP is getting softer! Im stationed at 75th and i see all the "RIPees" and all the "WW" pieces of shit. Some of the PVT that we get after graduating RIP tell their stories and they dont compare to what RIP "used" to be. Dont get me wrong, its not easy, but its not what it was!!! I mean they wear their flags now!!! When i went through we were told that the American Flag does not belong on a piece of shit and we all had to cut our flags off!!! And the other that gets me is when i go to RDF they are always eating there. I ate at RDF ONCE during RIP, EVERY other meal was a MRE that had to be bone dry in 5 mins!!!!
Back when it was hard! :D :D
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Kilted Heathen wrote:
rangermason wrote:You dont really know what is going on the next day until the day comes. Pretty much just get ready to get your balls smoked! But dont worry RIP is getting softer! Im stationed at 75th and i see all the "RIPees" and all the "WW" pieces of shit. Some of the PVT that we get after graduating RIP tell their stories and they dont compare to what RIP "used" to be. Dont get me wrong, its not easy, but its not what it was!!! I mean they wear their flags now!!! When i went through we were told that the American Flag does not belong on a piece of shit and we all had to cut our flags off!!! And the other that gets me is when i go to RDF they are always eating there. I ate at RDF ONCE during RIP, EVERY other meal was a MRE that had to be bone dry in 5 mins!!!!
No Shit...Back When it was "HARD".
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Gordo173
Ranger

Post by Gordo173 »

Sugarmama091 wrote::shock:
I set myself up for this, next time I will consider my questions with a little more care.
I seriously doubt it! By the simple fact that you:

A. Posted that silly shit
B. Continue to post inane replys
C. Because you posted that silly shit!

you want to know what RIP is like why just GO AND FIND THE FUCK OUT AND STOP ASKING STUPID FUCKIN QUESTIONS!
Wpns/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
1/1/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
C,HHC,D/3-6(INF)(Mech)
HHC/2-504 PIR
A/1-504 PIR
HHC/1-82(ABN)
Oopps almost forgot Class 4-84

"Always with the negative waves Moriarity!"
Latewatch
Ranger

Post by Latewatch »

Silverback wrote:
Kilted Heathen wrote:
Now everyone repeat after me.... "Mine was the last hard RIP Class"

No Shit...Back When it was "HARD".
B Co. 2/75 81-84
B Co 3/75 84-85
4th RTB 86-90
LRSD 312 MI, 1st Cav 90-91
Ranger Class 1-82
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

:roll: Oh, for the love- a-God....

You ........

Neverfuckinmind :evil:
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )

Return to “About RASP”