Exodus... mmmm...

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
Medeski
Paratrooper

Exodus... mmmm...

Post by Medeski »

Been a long while since I've posted. I'm one of the 18X's that hung around here a few months ago before I left for OSUT. I graduated from B 2/58 on 12 November. From there I was held over for a week waiting for airborne school. Got through all of that with pretty much no problem. We jumped in some pretty shitty conditions though so I had a few rough landings.

A few of my buddies from Basic got hurt during airborne which sucks. There are still a lot of familiar faces around me in the barracks at SOPC hold in Ft. Bragg, however. I guess you could call SOPC (Special Operations Preperatory Course) the equivelant to RIP for Rangers. That starts on 18 January. Right smack in the dead of winter. :roll: Oh well, I'm looking forward to it.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Thanks for the sitrep Medeski. We'll be pulling for you to keep going with your training. You are a Paratrooper now and congradulations are in order Soldier. :lol: Enjoy your Christmas Holiday and Drive on come Jan 18th.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Good job, Trooper! Glad you have been successful thus far. Keep up the great work and have a wonderful Christmas.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Great SITREP soldier. Keep us posted with updates. Stop being so shy. It's really great to watch you guys go through training.

LN has already done it. I want to hear about that draw monster from you.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “Letters from School”