armiche(spanish) this is for pneves,read it.

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
armiche
Embryo

armiche(spanish) this is for pneves,read it.

Post by armiche »

friend i have not insulted you only it he was searching friend.
i not that happens to all that the spanish we have leaned you in to fight against the irakis.
hello iam named armiche and i have twuenty four years ,iam spanish and i like very much the american army.
me like knowing if a spaniard can enter in his army,if can inform me on that for please comuniti in may e_mail . blade276@latinmail.com. thanks.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Armiche: If you'd like to hola with us, you'll need an interpreter who understands English and can write it for you. Otherwise, we're going to keep saying Adios cause we don't understand what the hell you are trying to say. Nor are any of us looking for a penpal who doesn't have a grasp of the way our language, or perhaps even your own, is structured.

I have not learned any Spanish to fight any Iraqi's so I don't have a clue what the fuck you are talking about.

No, you cannot join the US Army unless the US Army suddenly takes an interest in fighting the ETA or the Grapo and you have some key insights into why the most powerful nation in the world would want to busy itself with fighting domestic terrorists inside a European nation. I think there is plenty of prestige in that for the Spanish military and if you want to be a soldier, you need look no farther than your own country's borders to do it.

Comprende? Adios.

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”