Tabbed, Not Tabbed, Serving in the 75th...

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
jelly

Tabbed, Not Tabbed, Serving in the 75th...

Post by jelly »

Edit - By doing a lot of research on the 'net, I've answered all my questions except one: The process by which a new 2nd LT attends Ranger School, but I have another post on here discussing this: http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=6693

Thank you,

Justin.
Last edited by jelly on October 26th, 2004, 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

DEEEEPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSSS,
Somebody get in here and do some splainin'. Where the fuck is that Ceratori or whoever the fuck he is?
I was in 2/75 from 97 to 00. 5-99

"He only loved people, he thought, who had fought or been mutilated. Other people were fine and you liked them and were good friends; but you only felt true tenderness and love for those who had been there and had received the castigation that everyone receives who goes there long enough." Ernest Hemingway
jelly

Post by jelly »

Ranger Dublo,

I'm by no means trying to get on any Rangers bad side...I just have many questions in regards to how the whole "process" works and haven't been able to find a source that clearly explains it.
Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

I don't have a case of the ass....if I did, you would be reading a 15 page ass chewing....we have explained this so many times though.....that it is better for the DEPS to explain it to you......this way...you get your info...and we get to ensure that the DEPS know what in the hell they are talking about at the same time.

You see?

They are going to spew their knowledge about how the whole thing works...and we check their understanding for holes.
I was in 2/75 from 97 to 00. 5-99

"He only loved people, he thought, who had fought or been mutilated. Other people were fine and you liked them and were good friends; but you only felt true tenderness and love for those who had been there and had received the castigation that everyone receives who goes there long enough." Ernest Hemingway
NoahH
Ranger

Post by NoahH »

Slow down killer. There is no shot clock for posting on this site, especially on your first day. All your questions have been discussed numerous times on this board, just look around for them. If you're having trouble finding your answers with the search function, PM me first before starting anymore threads.

To answer some of your questions off the top of my head:
Someone who is 'Tabbed' has graduated Ranger school.
A 'non-Tabbed' Ranger would be someone who has graduated from RIP and is assigned to one of the 3 Ranger Battalions but has not been sent to Ranger school. Everyone serving in the 75th has gone through RIP or ROP.

I can't understand what you're asking about on the rest of that stuff.

Edit again: I found some stuff for ya.
http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic. ... 49d7cd1d42
and
http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic. ... 49d7cd1d42
Last edited by NoahH on October 26th, 2004, 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jelly

Post by jelly »

Understand Ranger Dublo.
jelly

Post by jelly »

Thank you NoahH...I've actual already ready both of those.

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”