Depth Perception

Caring for the warriors: How medics contribute to mission accomplishment.
Erock
Egg

Depth Perception

Post by Erock »

After searching this forum and finding nothing on the topic, and then googleing it and finding only information that applies to Army pilots, I decided to pose the question to you (Rangers, Solders, Medics, and Vets):

“Will having monoscopic vision (eyes that work separately, instead of together) affect my ability to use night vision equipment, and/or attend BAC/RIP?â€
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
Bell

Post by Bell »

I wouldn't worry about it. You passed the Army physical so drive on. Don't cut your own throat. You have everything you wanted, leave it alone. Now, all you have to worry about is getting through RIP. Do it.

RLTW
Bell
ChipOnShoulder

Post by ChipOnShoulder »

It's not a big deal unitll you make it a big deal. When I went in I had some problems with my PULHES code. The code that determines what you are suited for in the army. To be a Ranger you had to have all 1's. I did not. In AIT, I went for an SF physical and was told I was nuts by the surgeon. The Surgeon at Ft. Sam was Ranger qualified and gave me an instant perfect code because unlike all of the shitbags in the clinic I wanted to go somewhere besides out of the Army.

Point being if there is a will there is waiver!!!!!

Find it and drive on witch' yo bad self!!!

Doc Cook
ChipOnShoulder

Post by ChipOnShoulder »

It's not a big deal unitll you make it a big deal. When I went in I had some problems with my PULHES code. The code that determines what you are suited for in the army. To be a Ranger you had to have all 1's. I did not. In AIT, I went for an SF physical and was told I was nuts by the surgeon. The Surgeon at Ft. Sam was Ranger qualified and gave me an instant perfect code because unlike all of the shitbags in the clinic I wanted to go somewhere besides out of the Army.

Point being if there is a will there is waiver!!!!!

Find it and drive on witch' yo bad self!!!

Doc Cook

Return to “Medical Issues”