Introduction - Jan

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

dex9k
Egg

Introduction - Jan

Post by dex9k »

Hello Rangers
My name is Jan, Im 19 and ever since I can remember, my biggest dream was to become the best soldier that ever was or ever will be. I believe that Rangers are the best way to start my journey towards my goal.
The thing is, I was born and I still live in Czech republic (Im really sorry but I never got to choose where I want to be born) I hope I will be able to move to the USA next year when I finish school. My biggest concern is, if this fact wont stand in my way to achieve my goal. If I could get an input from someone who wasnt born as American and yet became Ranger I would REALLY appreciate it.
Im also interested when and where should I move, I would like to go to Basic as soon as possible after my arrival and I want to be as close to it as possible due to financial reasons.
I will probably have more questions later and if there was anyone who would like to be my guide, that would be awesome.

I hope you will forgive any grammar mistakes I may have made.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction - Jan

Post by Jim »

Please PM kilted Heathen. several years ago he wrote a superb explanation on the process of enlisting as a non-citizen. Try the search feature on the right top part of this page.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
dex9k
Egg

Re: Introduction - Jan

Post by dex9k »

thank you for your advice Ranger/Moderator Jim, will do ASAP

Return to “Introduction Archive”