Introduction-Tim

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

blcfalcon1
Future Soldier / Opt40

Introduction-Tim

Post by blcfalcon1 »

My name is Tim. I'm a 23 year old Psychology Major from the University of Colorado Denver. I'll be receiving my degree in December. I have enlisted and sworn in 20120608 as an 11X with Option 40. I've dreamed of becoming a Ranger even since a former Ranger coined me with his 2nd Ranger Battalion coin. It has been my primary source of motivation since the third grade, always deep in my pocket. I decided to stay in college because of the opportunities I can receive with a degree, especially in the military like being a commissioned officer. But I chose to become commissioned via Active Duty in order to learn from my NCOs. I've done my homework and I know that in order to become a Combative Officer within the Regiment, I'll have to successfully survive Ranger School after I survive RASP. I know that in order to become successful within the ranks of the Regiment as well as the Army, I can NEVER NEVER give up. I will die (hopefully not) before quitting. I will never stop striving for the Tan beret, the Ranger Scroll and the ultimate prize...the Ranger Tab.
11X OPT 40
Ship Date: 20130107
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction-Tim

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome blcfalcon1 & thanks for stepping up & enlisting to serve our country.

Please post your updated pt scores at your earliest convenience.

I've sent you a PM.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
blcfalcon1
Future Soldier / Opt40

Re: Introduction-Tim

Post by blcfalcon1 »