U.S. may send women to elite Ranger school

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
AIRBORNEVET
US Army Veteran

Re: U.S. may send women to elite Ranger school

Post by AIRBORNEVET »

Someone obviously was watching their old GI Jane movie a little too much one weekend and got the bright idea this would be a great FORCED step in the right direction. Not really surprising I guess as we should have seen it coming once DADT was repealed. We can't have anyone feeling left out nowadays.
Father of a current 3/75 Warrior
18C20 1993-1996 1SFG(A) Ft. Lewis, Washington 1993-1996
Special Forces Engineer Sergeant Course 29/Jun/92-18/Dec/92
SFAS Class 2-92
U.S. Army Airborne School 1991
Re-enlist as 18X 1991
1985-1987 12C Co. E 23rd Engineer Battalion Hanau, Germany

"Admit nothing, Deny everything, Make counter-accusations"
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

Thats insane! then if they do,they better go thru exact training ,exact performance expectations, and exact score req.and she better be able to carry Ranger Buddy on her back up hill for req. distance.

I am a women,and I think this is pushing equality too far.
Ladies if you think this is unfair,take it up with God Almighty!

too much!
Torro1/75
Inprocessing

Post by Torro1/75 »

I remember when my platoon got picked up after training op by some deuces. One of the drivers was a hottie with long brown hair. In a nanosecond the focus of all the men changed. Naturally. Remember, the folks that think up this shit are sexless turds and don't know what men and women like to do when its dark out. What a bunch of crap. It will never happen.
rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rangertough »

Torro1/75 wrote:I remember when my platoon got picked up after training op by some deuces. One of the drivers was a hottie with long brown hair. In a nanosecond the focus of all the men changed. Naturally. Remember, the folks that think up this shit are sexless turds and don't know what men and women like to do when its dark out. What a bunch of crap. It will never happen.
I vaguely remember a female medic in Mountains.

I remember she didn't have food or even a place to rack out. She was useless to me.

Tough
Rangertough
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
C CO/HHC 2/75 '93-97, Bragg '97-'99, HHC/C CO/A CO 2/75 99'-'01 RS 8-94.
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

It should never be a thought,not for a second! Who thinks this crap up? No Way! No Way! No Way! Why would a woman want to? The fact is women will NEVER have the physical strength of men. Man, this is taking it too far!

Return to “The News Dump”