Introduction Devin

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

twelvebangbang
US Army

Introduction Devin

Post by twelvebangbang »

I'm Devin im a 12B MOS stationed in Bamberg, Germany and i am 21 years old. I have recently gotten back from a deployment and i will be hitting my 2 year mark soon. One of my main priorities is to become apart of the 75th Rgr Batt and i am here to get as much help as possible to make things happen for me and have already learned alot by looking around the site. Before i entered the military i was a personal fitness trainer and took some sports medicine classes at Chaffey College in California.

Current APFT
Push ups- 90
Sit ups- 94
2 mile run- 14:14
pull ups- 10

I'm 5'7 170 pounds (give or take a pound or two) I am looking to re enlist to be a Ranger and want to know what roll a 12B has in the Rgr Batt Cuz they train me on all this demolition shit and i never get to use it LOL.

I am Looking forward to making this big commitment and want to be apart of a special team that will always strive for greatness im pretty sure im looking in the right direction

- Devin
541st Sapper Co. 54th ENBN
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Introduction Devin

Post by KW Driver »

Dude. What's a 75th Rgr Batt?

Some attention to detail and research might help you out.

I don't know and don't care, but I think the 12 series slots are for E-7s. And I think it's a staff slot.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
twelvebangbang
US Army

Re: Introduction Devin

Post by twelvebangbang »

O damn yep messed that up i apologize, thanx for the info on the 12 series though
twelvebangbang
US Army

Intro

Post by twelvebangbang »

Hey attempt number 2,

I'm Devin im a 12B MOS stationed in Bamberg, Germany and i am 21 years old. I have recently gotten back from a deployment and i will be hitting my 2 year mark soon. One of my main priorities is to become apart of the Rangers and i am here to get as much help as possible to make things happen for me and have already learned alot by looking around the site. Before i entered the military i was a personal fitness trainer and took some sports medicine classes at Chaffey College in California.
I was deployed last year... upon that year my Grandfather died ( who was a Ranger at Benning) towards the end of my deployment so as a little added bonus im going to live in his footsteps and train up and become apart of the team.
I'm just looking for help with how to re enlist for a ranger option and what are MOS rolls so i can narrow down exactly what id be best at
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Intro

Post by Steadfast »

Just have a little patience. We have a wait period before a post is revealed, after a Moderator approves the post & of course not all Moderators are here but at work - therefore the delay.

Welcome & thank you for your service to our country.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Introduction Archive”