Introduction benin

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

GhostDog
Egg

Introduction benin

Post by GhostDog »

Hello Rangers my names is Daniel 37 Colorado living in NYC I have worked with some of you Rangers I'm the north of mali. I have been with a lot of you flying you into places or help in other ways I now find my self in a place that I shouldn't be was held in a cell for two weeks while I was asked a lot of questions in away that you all know about all to well after those two weeks they learn nothing but the things I like to cook. The embassy didn't nothing for the first 6months which I knew that was a lost cos the government try to say I was with a certain agency or branch of the military which I didnt know what the symbols they were talking about or what they meant. So the have not charge me with any thing but that they are saying I knew the opposition of the president which I was doing business with his company and he was using a different name a passport. So everything checked out clean I have proved all of this to the judge. Which I'm white and it didn't seem to matter now the deputy is in prison and has told the truth and they are still keeping me on what no one knows we finally got our jet out of here when some good boy came in and took it back to the U.S. So now that it's been 1y 2months I have got my self in to a hospital and have been here for 6 months hoping that the embassy would started to work and it was helped but I have had a enough and ready to go home my dog die and now I'm pissed cus they are just wanted me to pay money after there government stole money. So I have planed to leave and it's about 876km to where I need to get and a lot of jungle I have meds and Ivs and enough drugs to keep me going I have about a 12hr window to get pretty far I have told the embassy I wasn't going to stick around I play ball and they didn't want to play with me embassy can't give me my passport which is bull shit. But they can give me other if im out of here. So I have to get pass 3 boarders I have a pack with everything I could get my hands on so I'm writing to you Rangers to get any help with Ides. To give you and idea where I am in the prison I was the only white boy out of 2500. But I have handle my Self and got a name of the crazy America. The only problem was the military spraying me with mace in face, an eyes to find out how I cook my food. Lol. I will help keeping the site going When i get out of the shit hole cus i have always believed in the the best and a Ranger has it in them to be the best at all times so any information that any Ranger, past or present could give me some Wisdom that i might need to make this move better let me know it any would be a blessing. Thanks Rangers for your time Daniel
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction benin

Post by Steadfast »

What specifically brings you here?
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
GoldCoast
Ranger/Matchmaker

Post by GoldCoast »

And why can't you write English properly?
HHC 2/75 (1998- 2000)

Duty a mountain; Death a feather.

One of these days I'll start off slow...
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

I was on that mission to Northern Bali, it was to recover the blackbox from ISS 2032, that crashed thru a broken wormhole and disappeared. We were overrun by natives and this cat was captured.

Hang in there buddy! As soon as my tax return gets here I'll put together another rescue mission. Be patient tho, gas prices are thru the roof these days dude.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Nothing to see here, move along citizen.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

Damn! What a story! Getting asked a lot of questions in away that we all know about all to well and only telling the things that you like to cook!? Way to hang tough! Can we get this guy some help? Anybody in his area in northern Mali? Dont worry help will get to you we so can you get back can NYC to be just let know us how to help.
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi

Return to “Introduction Archive”