Introduction- Wes

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Lennie Small
Inprocessing

Introduction- Wes

Post by Lennie Small »

Hello Rangers and others,

My name is Wes, I'm currently a college student and close to finishing my bachelor's degree in criminology. Would at some point down the road like to double major in ME Studies. Originally gravitated towards NSW as I have a few friends and acquaintances that were part of that community but the more I got to reading about the Army Rangers and their history, the more attractive they became, especially with how their mission and operations have changed these last few years. So now I spend my days rucking, running and finishing up school in the hope I can get an 11xOpt40 contract by hook or crook and with it my fair chance to be in the Regiment. I'm grateful for all the information here and hope to make the best use of it.

As a side note I attempted to find the "newts" avatar gallery and it seems to be missing. All that were listed were DEPs, awards, birds, boats and a few others but no Newts as indicated in the stickies. I apologize ahead of time if I've missed it. Also the site keeps logging me out every few minutes and every time I log back in I have a new welcome PM from Admin, up to 6 now. Hopefully this will resolve itself in time.
A co 3/75

If one's sword is broken, he will strike with his hands. If his hands are cut off, he will press the enemy down with his shoulders. If his shoulders are cut away, he will bite through ten or fifteen enemy necks with his teeth. Courage is such a thing.-- Hagakure
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Lennie Small

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome Wes

You might want to head over to Recruiter's Q & A Forums and read, read and read some more.

Newt's, mmm, yeah, that category went the way of the dinosaurs.
I'll give you two choices, either make your own or pick from the DEP's category.

Are you coming in through AOL?
Do a search in the Board Support area & see if anyone else has had your problem and what they did to solve it.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Lennie Small
Inprocessing

Re: Introduction- Wes

Post by Lennie Small »

Ranger Steadfast,

I will thoroughly read the Recruiter's Q & A Forums. Thank you for addressing my problem, I am not using AOL, but I have found I do not get the PM if I let the system automatically bring me to the forum index instead of clicking the link which bypasses the redirect. Clearing out all cookies and files seems to have solved the logging in and logging out problems.
A co 3/75

If one's sword is broken, he will strike with his hands. If his hands are cut off, he will press the enemy down with his shoulders. If his shoulders are cut away, he will bite through ten or fifteen enemy necks with his teeth. Courage is such a thing.-- Hagakure
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Introduction- Wes

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site, Wes.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776

Return to “Introduction Archive”