Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

ASUlaxman
Future Soldier

Introduction

Post by ASUlaxman »

Rangers,

I am a senior who is studying Exercise and Wellness at Arizona State University. After I graduate my goal is to serve as a medic in the 75th Ranger Regiment. I currently hold my NREMT-b certification, which is what sparked my interest to serve as a medic. I've taken the ASVAB and physical at MEPS, now I'm just waiting for the 68W option 40. I joined this forum to meet other people with similar goals/interests and to further my knowledge about the SOF community. I look forward to serving our country.

Thank you for allowing me to be a member here,

laxman
"It's not who wants it the most... When a man enters the ring he wants to win just as badly as the guy on the other side. The question is does he still want it as bad in the 12th round as he did when he entered the ring" - Tony Sanchez

68W option 4
Ship date: 20120918
ASUlaxman
Future Soldier

Re: Introduction

Post by ASUlaxman »

Rangers,

After reading through several threads I decided that I would definitely take a 68w option 4. Thankfully I only had to wait about a month after I informed my recruiter of this decision for one to become available. On Friday morning I went down to MEPS and signed my contract and took the oath. I will be leaving for Fort Sill 20120918. Thank you for the wealth of information and insight available on this forum.

laxman
"It's not who wants it the most... When a man enters the ring he wants to win just as badly as the guy on the other side. The question is does he still want it as bad in the 12th round as he did when he entered the ring" - Tony Sanchez

68W option 4
ASUlaxman
Future Soldier

Post by ASUlaxman »

Roger that Ranger ZoneIV, I'm going to take full advantage of the time I have to prepare.

68W option 4
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site, ASUlaxman.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78