Introduction - Chris

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Alcatraz33
Egg

Introduction - Chris

Post by Alcatraz33 »

Hello Rangers, my name is Chris. I'm 16 years old and I'm working towards being a member of the 75th Ranger Regiment. I've wanted to be in the regiment since i was 6 years old. I've studied a lot of warfare (Medival up through today's conflicts) during that decade. I've learned a lot about tactics and styles of warfare from studying all this. I'm continueing to study all this everyday anytime i have free time. I've also been working on the physical and mental conditioning for RASP 2 (I'm going to do JROTC for my last two years of highschool and college 4 year ROTC meaning I'll come out as a 2nd LT) for the past 2 years. My average mile time is 7:36 and I can do about 40 - 50 push ups in a minute and about 43 sit ups in a minute. I run a good two miles everyday and do a ruck march once a week. Usually with a 40 pound pack and between 6 - 8 miles. I'm going to continue to raise these scores until I head out for selection. I'm going to work on combat swimming during the summer. Right now I'm also working with my local police department in an explorer program to gain discipline skills. I'm very excited about joining and hopefully being a part of this highly elite unit. Any advice on anything im doing to prepare would be very helpful. Thanks Rangers!
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction - Chris

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome Chris.

Sounds like you've got a plan.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70