Introduction - Chris

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

fixit
Egg

Introduction - Chris

Post by fixit »

Hello, my name is Chris. I'm 26 years old, am about 6 classes away from a degree in mechanical engineering and currently work as a DoD contractor. I have a baseline knowledge of Farsi, German, and Spanish, but am working to increase that proficiency.

I am planning on enlisting as soon I as meet/exceed the entry requirements (with respect to fitness and height/weight ratio). So far, I've lost over 20 pounds on this journey and have been steadily increasing my PT levels with an intended endresult of a 300 score. My goal is an 11x Contract with option 40. If I cannot do that, my revised goal would be an 11x Contract with Option 4, then RASP. Whatever it takes. I joined this site to learn more about the 75th, and to make use of all available tools and advice offered here. It is both a pleasure and an honor to be here. Thank you for having me as a member.

V/r,
Chris
“Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.”
― Theodore Roosevelt

Quitting is not an option.
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Re: Introduction - Chris

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site, Chris . . .hope that you finish your degree first!

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
fixit
Egg

Re: Introduction - Chris

Post by fixit »

Ranger CharlieRanger1FFV,

Thank you! That's the plan, after I do a deployment (USC is kind of expensive, would rather not take out more loans than I have to) in 2012.
“Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.”
― Theodore Roosevelt

Quitting is not an option.

Return to “Introduction Archive”