build an A1

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
C-MAC
USAF Veteran

Re: build an A1

Post by C-MAC »

I'm not some little punk ass dip shit clown
It sounds like that is up for debate.

Yeah, and you just kicked the hornets nest.
If you want to be successful at anything, you'll need to develop a never quit attitude. Don't let life happen to you. Grab it by the throat and make life dance to your tune.
Ranger KW Driver
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

cams wrote:
vossman wrote:Holy Moses. I had to read and re-read. I still am not sure I understand. You see, the reason I don't understand is I've never heard anyone worth a piss call their grandfather what you just called him.

There is no coming back from a comment like that. Go join mall security. Maybe they would take you
Absolutely. You should be ashamed of yourself young man. For the sake of your Grandfathers selfless service, you are not welcome here.
Jake, Take a good look at the details of the Rangers you are dealing with. I doubt that any of them would ever speak ill of their parents or grandparents in apublic forum. I know I would not. Now, please comply with Ranger KW's tasker.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

C-MAC wrote:
I'm not some little punk ass dip shit clown
It sounds like that is up for debate.

Yeah, and you just kicked the hornets nest.
pretty sure we got this. thanks for the help anyway.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Elguapo
Ranger

Post by Elguapo »

Jake P wrote:Ranger I'm not on any offense here, I wasnt trying to insult you. And I'm not some little punk ass dip shit clown, if I could I'd enlist right now. My grandfather was around, but he was too much of a pussy to go and do what you did, he went into the fucking Navy to avoid it like a fucking coward. I know I've got no clue what you experienced or any of that shit but I know this, you served this great nation when others who were too cowardly to do the same and looked down on you for doing so and all they did was sit around and smoke pot like abunch of cocksuckers. I can't thank you enough for what you have done. Thank you for serving, I appreciate it. I didn't mean to piss you off, I didn't mean to be disrespectful.
My grandpa boarded captured German subs pulling out Nazis whilst in the Navy during WWII. I've been around the world and done the dirt, and boarding subs took more stones than anything I've ever done.

Just something to think about. Dude.
USAR 04-05
TXARNG 05-Present

OEF 08-09
HOA '12

RS 5-10
mortar_guy78
Ranger

Post by mortar_guy78 »

cams wrote:
vossman wrote:Holy Moses. I had to read and re-read. I still am not sure I understand. You see, the reason I don't understand is I've never heard anyone worth a piss call their grandfather what you just called him.

There is no coming back from a comment like that. Go join mall security. Maybe they would take you

Absolutely. You should be ashamed of yourself young man. For the sake of your Grandfathers selfless service, you are not welcome here.
X2

My grandfather was in the Navy. He joined about 3 weeks before the Korean War started and ended up helping evacuate 1st Marine Division and 3rd ID from Hungnam when the Chinese started pushing down from the North. His ship was still providing power to a field hospital on the dock when the Chinese came over the hill outside of town. He said it looked like an ant swarm because there were so many of them.

My grandfather is a fucking American Hero and a big part of the reason that I serve today. You are an arrogant little fuck with no knowledge whatsoever of service.

Go back to beating your dick to Guns & Ammo and Soldier of Fortune if you cannot man the fuck up and realize what you've done. We will manage to get along without you somehow.
HHC 4/64 AR '97-'99
HHC 1/75 RGR '99-'01
HHC 1/508 ABCT '01-'04
C co, HHC 2/1 IN '04-'07
C co, B co 1/24 IN '07-'11
D co 308th MI '12-'15
7th SFG(A) MICO '15-'18
C co 308th MI '18-Present

Keep your mind in hell and despair not.

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Thanks Jake P... it has been a while since I saw the boys get so fired up. Slowpoke... take deep breaths brother.

Seriously Jake... ease out and stay quiet for a while.
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Holy shit! This place DOES still have a little fun in it!!

I think we have passed the deadline that Ranger KW Driver posted.

Slowpoke......you are the shit! BWAHAHAHAHA
RSD 96-99
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

Sailors are pussies are they? Sure, they sleep indoors, eat ice cream whenever they want and generally have a decent lifestyle, relative to an infantryman at war. But let's look at how a "wimp" like your grandad lived in the Navy:

How about the lifestyle is on board an oceangoing minesweeper? You ever take a shit on a toilet positioned in the middle of the hallway, where anyone making the passage has to step over you? Eating and wiping your ass with hands covered with a film of grease because you never get them clean using salt water sinks and soap. Going to bed in a rack with the sailor above you hanging 9 inches away with a goat smelling ass with dried shit caked in his butt hair because he can't shower for a week at a time and only for two minutes if he does - and with salt water at that. Living like a luxury cruise on a yacht, those minesweep sailors.
Of course, sometimes minesweeps sweep mines, like in Wonsan harbor in 1950, the Persian Gulf in 1991 or in the Mekong River's Saigon channel in '69. The gear misses a mine and when it explodes under your hull, the deck rises up under you at hundreds of miles an hour, driving your femurs up through your intestines. Then you have to swim for your life with those shattered legs. Are you tough enough for that?

We won't mention the navy medics and chaplains who accompany the Marines.
Or how hundreds of those pussies died trapped inside the hulls of their ships beneath Pearl harbor in the weeks after the attack, slowly suffocating in total darkness, knowing full well that they would never be recovered.

It's great to have all you can eat ice cream on board a submarine, unless your boat is the USS Thresher or the Scorpion. Google those and and see how submarine sailors die, ice cream in hand, when the boat's pressure hull caves; or better - how they die when they are not crushed, but merely sink to the bottom with the escape hatch buckled shut.

Lots of sailors became sailors to avoid being in the infantry. Go see how that worked out for these Vietnam era sailors:
Oct 1966, USS Oriskany CV34.
29 July 1967, USS Forrestal.
14 January 1969, USS Enterprise.
Google those 'little mishaps' and see if you'd rather be a pussy trapped inside a steel box as it fills up with flaming jet fuel, or have your legs sliced off when an arrestor cable snaps. War or peace, every time a carrier deploys, it returns with a smaller crew.

And those other quirks of naval service. Like the USS New Jersey's 1982 two week shakedown cruise after she reentered service. Out for two weeks and returned eleven months later. During "peacetime" but was diverted to provide gunfire off of Lebanon for a war America forgot, to the extent it was ever aware, and diverted yet again "to show those Sandinistas who's boss." A two week deployment that lasted almost a year and resulted in over 150 divorces. Eleven months locked up on an ancient grey box with 2,000 other men and maybe a two week leave in that time, if they could spare you.

Every branch or corps has its own unique "pleasures". You don't get to rag on them until you've been there/done that. Now about those 9-5 wingwiper zoomies in their blue suits and union rules... :P
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

by KW Driver » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:06 pm wrote:
KW Driver wrote:Ok....

Young man, that cockstrong attitude isn't really going to get you what you expect here. If you want to stay here, you need to go back to the intro section, read the rules and explain why you think he reacted to you the way he did. A little over he top? Yeah, but he's earned his place here. You're a guest. Our house, our rules. You don't have to like it, but you have to accept it if you want to stay here.
young man, this wasn't fucking optional. you will reply to this, here, appropriately, or I will recommend banning you. you have until 8pm EST, 11 Mar 2011 to comply.

and you do owe you're grandfather an apology, you ignorant, arrogant fuck.
Jake P, the time of your deadline set by KW Driver is past. I've checked and although you did not post you came on and went off with out posting an apology to your heroic Grandfather.
Jake P Last visited: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:26 am .

You are being banned for failure to follow instruction (by Ranger KW Driver) and failure to address Ranger's; (KW DRIVER & Slowpoke) with the respect that they EARNED as outlined in: Intro FAQ - New members read and heed!

Jake P, you will get no assistance from this site, or Rangers other than what you may read.
When you make Ranger on your own - you can come back and make an apology to your heroic Grandfather & Rangers; KW Driver & Slowpoke in your re-introduction post & we'll think about letting you back.

You've earned this new title given you:
Banned, Violation Site SOP
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Weapons of War”