Libya No-Fly zone petition

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Libya No-Fly zone petition

Post by KW Driver »

so who is the group advocating that, what platform and group are you signing your name to?
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

Not happening. I won't support the Muslim Brotherhood who will inevitably replace Ghaddaffy Duck should he be, ummm hmmm... removed. Let'em figure it out for themselves. If we wanted Ghaddaffy Duck we would have taken him out LONG AGO. Let 'em kill each other off post haste, be less we have to kill later. That's right, "I don't have time for political correctness"! :twisted:
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

I don't care if Haji kills each other off
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
Cdoc93
Embryo

Post by Cdoc93 »

Why should we waste more time, effort and money getting militarily involved over there when we still have our guys in Afghanistan. Someone will have to enforce the No-Fly zone, and it would probably be mostly us.

Clinton said today he backs the idea to give the rebels a fair fight. I think it would be best if we let them handle their own shit instead of us get into even more things and eventually have to put boots on the ground there too, because thats what will eventually happen, You know? Course if we dont help and the rebels win theyll be pissed.If we do help, then well be joining the fight.

But hey, im just a future soldier, not a politician. I dont know shit.
"It's not over till it's over."
Never quit!
"Get your mind straight... hundreds and thousands of reasons to quit... your goal is the ONE reason not to quit."
Ship date: 20110531
C-MAC
USAF Veteran

Post by C-MAC »

Bad idea- this is a joke, right?

Do you know who is running around on the ground screaming for a no-fly zone? Any idea who this petition is hosted by?

These clowns are the same left-wing, Hamas supporting, terrorist loving losers that throw firebombs at G-8 conferences and support every thing our country fights against.

I would support making the entire country a range and target installation. Anything that moves, we hit. :evil:
If you want to be successful at anything, you'll need to develop a never quit attitude. Don't let life happen to you. Grab it by the throat and make life dance to your tune.
Ranger KW Driver

Return to “The Mosh Pit”