Introduction - Opt40Aunt

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Opt40Aunt
Egg

Introduction - Opt40Aunt

Post by Opt40Aunt »

Hi, my name is Katherine, and my nephew left November 2nd for boot camp at Ft. Benning with an 11x Airborne OPT40. I wanted to thank all the Rangers on the forum that have taken the time to answer all of the recruiting questions that are posted. My nephew started his recruiting process almost a year ago, and we had almost no problem getting him exactly what he asked for because we were educated in the recruiting process. We would have never known that an OPT40 even existed, or that the recruiters would try to intimidate my nephew by separating him from his family. The recruiter tried every trick that was discussed on the forums, but we were ready for them, and within 72 hours they "found" an OPT40 for my nephew. He did have to wait until November to ship, but it was well worth it. I again just wanted to thank all of you for taking time out of your busy lives, and helping families and young men to navigate through the craziness that is the Army recruiting process.

Thank you Rangers,
Katherine in Texas
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Re: Introduction - Opt40Aunt

Post by Ranger Bill »

Congratulations to your nephew. You have every right to be proud of him. And thanks for the kind words of appreciation.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group

Return to “Introduction Archive”