whats needed to be ready?

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
ReadyToGo

whats needed to be ready?

Post by ReadyToGo »

Im 17 and ready to do something with my life. So i came to this site to get some opinions. Well i have always wanted to be in the army and now the rangers. I was just wondering what course i need to take ( like jump school, aerial assult, ect...) to get in ranger school? What MOS's i need to have to get in ranger school? And what do i need to do physically to get ready for ranger school? I talked to a ranger ( i don't want to say his name, he's my friends uncle) and he told me that i need to learn how to land nav in the day and night, well he said to get some books on it and i was wondering were i could find one?
Glock

Post by Glock »

Readtogo, check out the home page of this site ( www.armyranger.com ), look into the section in the upper left hand side called "Learning". That will give you a good understanding of a Ranger's training path.

You can probably check www.amazon.com for military land navigation books. I'm sure they have some. But the best thing you can do is enlist into the DEP ( Delayed Entry Program), there you will recieve land navigation training by someone that is actually in the Army. If your lucky your recruiter will be a land nav god and will spend extra time teaching you.

Spend some time looking over ALL of the topics on this forum. You will find vasts amounts of information. Good luck

Return to “About RASP”