Chinese Aimpoint

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Re: Chinese Aimpoint

Post by Flesh Thorn »

I have considered buying a Chinese magnifier for use with my EOTech. I can not justify spending the cash for an Aimpoint or EOTech magnifier when I will probably only use it infrequently. Of course you normally get what you paid for.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
C-MAC
USAF Veteran

Post by C-MAC »

Three words; don't drop it.

I had a Compm2 before swapping it out for a Trijicon (which cost a gold brick-another story). You could drop it down a hill, pound some nails, run over it with your car and it still held zero. My opinion- worth every penny and they have come down a bit. Look on some of the AR/shooter sites- you could probably get a good deal.
If you want to be successful at anything, you'll need to develop a never quit attitude. Don't let life happen to you. Grab it by the throat and make life dance to your tune.
Ranger KW Driver
IwanabeA
Egg

Post by IwanabeA »

I have exactly what your talking about, and it works great. For the price you can't beat it. I have one on my Bushmaster M4A3. I havnt had the chance to use an ACOG, so what would you guys prefer an Aimpoint red dot or an ACOG?
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

IwanabeARanger wrote:I have exactly what your talking about, and it works great. For the price you can't beat it. I have one on my Bushmaster M4A3. I havnt had the chance to use an ACOG, so what would you guys prefer an Aimpoint red dot or an ACOG?
Your new name is IwanabeA.

Welcome to ArmyRanger.com. Please head over to one of our two intro forums and make your intro as we like to know who we are talking to. Since you have not as yet identified yourself as a Ranger you can not have Ranger in your name.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Weapons of War”