Hearing Waiver approved NOW denied Option 40?

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
blueskiesalways
Ranger Mom

Re: Hearing Waiver approved NOW denied Option 40?

Post by blueskiesalways »

And the servey says?'.............3rdBatt!....Not my first vacation spot of choice...but,...sigh..guess you can,t have it all...lol..can,t wait for tomorrow..and we have the pleasure of meeting some parents tomorrow from armyranger.com that we would,nt have known other than our parents forum here...so THANK YOU...FOr making this site available for us..it served me personally well through some learning times with my first Ranger..and continues on with the next RLTW..and I am soooooo proud of you all...past, present and future!!!
Mom - One former 1/75 Ranger warrior......One current 3/75 Ranger warrior
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

Congrats Mom! It's just gotten twice as tough for you now - one comes home, the other flies out. Glad you can press the flesh with the other parents, once you meet in person it makes a big difference.

You should try to return for the regimental BBQ on wed, the 27th during RR. You'll be able to pick out your son easy enough. He's the new cherry so he'll be the one running to the beer tent for the rest of the squad, who'll be trying to be gracious hosts to us FOGs and so will be sending your cherry son back to the beer tent....
:twisted:

He'll have more time for you in RR2013.

Again, congrats on two raising two good men and all the best to you!
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
blueskiesalways
Ranger Mom

Post by blueskiesalways »

wazzle wrote:
blueskiesalways wrote:And the servey says?'.............3rdBatt!....Not my first vacation spot of choice...but,...sigh..guess you can,t have it all...lol..can,t wait for tomorrow..and we have the pleasure of meeting some parents tomorrow from armyranger.com that we would,nt have known other than our parents forum here...so THANK YOU...FOr making this site available for us..it served me personally well through some learning times with my first Ranger..and continues on with the next RLTW..and I am soooooo proud of you all...past, present and future!!!
Wanna buy a house???
:lol: :lol: :lol: not a chance..
Mom - One former 1/75 Ranger warrior......One current 3/75 Ranger warrior
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

OK you two Illini..get a room. :D
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’

Return to “Recruitment Process”