RIP class 08-04 Graduated 23 July 04

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Parabellum
Ranger

RIP class 08-04 Graduated 23 July 04

Post by Parabellum »

I apologize for not posting this sooner. RIP class 08-04 graduated last Friday. They started off with 167 and graduated 115. I would like to request that there rank be changed to Ranger. BEAT YOUR FACE FUCKERS! :twisted: Sound off if you where in this class.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Congratulations REGNARS, welcome to the family baby.

Tighten your seatbeats & adjust your seats to the upright position because the PARTY IS ABOUT TO BEGIN! :twisted:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

BeadleBug wrote:Congratulations REGNARS, welcome to the family baby.

Tighten your seatbeats & adjust your seats to the upright position because the PARTY IS ABOUT TO BEGIN! :twisted:

You forgot to tell them to open their airsickness bags!!!! :twisted:
RSD 96-99
Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

HOLY SHIT....That is a lot of fucking dudes.

I started with 60 and only like 25 graduated. Where in the hell are they putting all of these fuckers?....I mean besides the Front Leaning Rest.
I was in 2/75 from 97 to 00. 5-99

"He only loved people, he thought, who had fought or been mutilated. Other people were fine and you liked them and were good friends; but you only felt true tenderness and love for those who had been there and had received the castigation that everyone receives who goes there long enough." Ernest Hemingway
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

the rumor of a 4th BN is getting louder and louder......

congrats, Rangers.

SNUFFER19! Were you in that class?
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Spartan

Re: Hello

Post by Spartan »

D&J_Army wrote:I am sounding in for my husband Dodge_This. He is currently finishing up his last week. Graduation was fun, but hot as hell! Also saw some Rangers who looked hot as hell! :wink:
And why has he not posted? Like he's been busy or something? Doing WHAT?? :lol:
Parabellum
Ranger

Re: Hello

Post by Parabellum »

Spartan wrote:
D&J_Army wrote:I am sounding in for my husband Dodge_This. He is currently finishing up his last week. Graduation was fun, but hot as hell! Also saw some Rangers who looked hot as hell! :wink:
And why has he not posted? Like he's been busy or something? Doing WHAT?? :lol:
I think today was pizza day at RIP. :lol: :lol:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Bell

Post by Bell »

Congratulations soldiers. Now, who are they?

RLTW
Bell
Scout78
Ranger

Post by Scout78 »

Dont know if any of you Rangers remember, but I posted here about year ago asking questions and seeking knowledge about RIP.

First things first my wife was the one who was diagnosed with cancer last year and that I had to leave her while see was still going through her chemo treatments. I am happy to say she is doing 110% better. She still has one or two surgeries left. But she is awesome and is making a full recovery.

I graduated with class 08-04 and just finished with the fourth week. The reason it took me so long to get to RIP and finish is because I got sent to javelin school right after basic. I would like to THANK all the fellow Rangers on this site for there help and kind words.

I will be heading to 1st Battalion next week. Cant wait to get my ass handed to me and start training. Thanks again to all the RANGERS!!

If you are heading to RIP remember why you are there. Do what you are told and keep your mouth shut. Listen to the cadre and take your training seriously. Get your lazy ass in shape and be a first time go on everything. LEARN YOUR RANGER CREED.

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!!!!!!!!
Rangers Lead the Way
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

pending the Ranger H8 verification i would like to say congrats, Ranger.

PM coming your way. got two questions for you.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

A hearty congrats to Dodge_This and to Scout78 for completeing the mission! I'm proud of you both. Your journey is just beginning. Keep up the momentum.

Scout, I remember you well and I am thrilled that your wife is doing better. Please give her our best.

I upgraded each of your titles to RANGER. Are there any other board members who were in your class? Please advise, so I can upgrade theirs, as well. I am adding you both to the Mojo Mayhem. Please advise when you get your unit assignments and I will add you to the appropriate unit secure area. Gracias and good job!

RLTW
EP

PS: Thanks again for serving.
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Well done men. It's good to see some of you make it, after hearing all the DEPs talking shit. WELCOME RANGERS!
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Congrats, men. It's funny how many DEPShits come on here woofin' shit, leave for OSUT, and *POOF*....never heard from again. Wonder where they went? 'World-wide' assignment after quitting/failing, I'm guessing!! :twisted:
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

Congratulations Rangers, you have earned the title.

Angry
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde

Return to “About RASP”