Class 10-04

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

F8 wrote:I expect most people to act different in person and on a website. I doubt that guy would call me a SORRY ASS MOTHERFUCKER in person.
From what I know about Ranger BeadleBug, he would have no qualms about calling you that and more in person if he felt that way.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

F8 wrote:
Spartan wrote:Your next post calling someone who is a Ranger by their screen name without 'Ranger' in front of it, where they have earned the title will be treated as your personal request to be banned. They have earned that right and expectation of respect on this site, just as surely as you have earned the right and expectation that those whom you outrank in the Army will render a salute and greeting to you in the Army.

Unless you are tell us that you think it is voluntary that others follow such regulations and you would not be offended if an enlisted person passed you by and said 'Hey, You're Pathetic' and did not render a salute.

Is that the way you feel?
I expect most people to act different in person and on a website. I doubt that guy would call me a SORRY ASS MOTHERFUCKER in person.
That's where you are wrong and what a lot of folks don't get about THIS website...how we are here is, for the most part, EXACTLY how we are in real life.

If I thought you were fucked up in person, I would tell you. Simple as that.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

F8 wrote:I don't expect anyone to suck up to me or even call me sir on this site. I've never made any comments implying that either.

I'd pair the title of ranger with someone deserving respect. I'd have no problem addressing that person as ranger. But some of these guys, regardless of their qualifications, don't deserve respect.

I understand the instructions, ban me if you'd like.
See it is like this Sir. Spartan and myself tried to give you some pertinent intel on the proper addressing of Ranger's on this site: http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic. ... sc&start=0

You have neglected acknowledging the intel we provided you. Small thing with big consequences. Now you have come to that point that your future lies of the subject of Rangering will grow. We have witnessed your failure by your own words. Your own shortcomings. Now you wish to finish thejob by becoming agrumentative and attacking us whom hold the title of Ranger here as not deserving. Well no one is deserving. WE fucking earned our titles. Do you hear that Sir? We fucking earned our titles. NO one gave us shit. YOu will go on from here and your lies about failing will grow, one lie upon the other. It is called self denial. Now we are moroon's to you. But your past exuberance was good while it lasted, being around Ranger's I mean. Until failure, your failure brought you here to this point. It is a practice by all who come on to this site by their own free will to call Ranger's here, i.e. Ranger CS. You have your chance to amend previous post's. At the moment you are committing suicide with your attitude. Negotations will fail in your present direction. This could be prophetic of things to come with stubborness. Avert this path, leave on a good note.

On a side note Sir: I hope that down the road you do not neglect the intel that is at your hand and send men ahead to their deaths because you can. That will be a sad day indeed. Perhaps not for you Sir, but for the men that follow your lead.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
F8

Post by F8 »

I've always leaned toward the old style of correction for people who needed it. I doubt that he would talk to me like that.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

F8 wrote:I've always leaned toward the old style of correction for people who needed it. I doubt that he would talk to me like that.

Okay there studly.....

I know Ranger Beadlebug would talk to you like that...just like any other RANGER would if you needed it.

You ain't the first fucked up, know-it-all LT who couldn't navigate, you definitely won't be the last....drive on there "Sir"...
the_machine
Tadpole

Post by the_machine »

*sits back and enjoys the floor show*

I'm glad to see that humility isn't one of F8's strong points....With all due respect....."sir", take the hint and either shape up or leave.
Last edited by the_machine on September 12th, 2004, 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
11-M(B co. 3/15 inf, 24th inf)

Why did I re-enlist?...the scenery changes, the pay is good and i get to play with dynamite.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

You needn't doubt that Ranger Beadlebug would talk to you any way he wishes in an eye to eye situation. I can assure you that he's a Ranger, which means he doesn't mince words or sugar coat something. And he doesn't lie, if he says you're a "sorry assed motherfucker", then you're a sorry assed motherfucker. Nothing personal, just a statement of fact.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
F8

Post by F8 »

You guys make me laugh, all these assumptions. All these attitudes. Ranger Steadfast and Ranger Spartan don't seem to be such bad guys. But some of you others, geez, just hilarious.
the_machine
Tadpole

Post by the_machine »

F8 wrote:You guys make me laugh, all these assumptions. All these attitudes. Ranger Steadfast and Ranger Spartan don't seem to be such bad guys. But some of you others, geez, just hilarious.
What's to assume?...you were a NO-GO and were thusly dropped and it seems that instead of sucking it up, you make excuses.

Do me a favor, go get youself a dictionary and look up the definitions of dignity, respect and tact.

And see where you missed the boat.

Why did I re-enlist?...the scenery changes, the pay is good and i get to play with dynamite.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

F8 wrote:You guys make me laugh, all these assumptions. All these attitudes. Ranger Steadfast and Ranger Spartan don't seem to be such bad guys. But some of you others, geez, just hilarious.
Keep laughing then cumstain......look in the mirror and laugh.....ask yourself, What the fuck in the world is worse then a O who can't navigate?
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

F8, Rangers have an uncanny ability to glean the truth from all the other bullshit you've put out. We all can respect a man who can stand up and admit his shortcomings. But when someone comes here and starts to spew excuses as to why he failed, and doesn't have the character to just say he failed because he fucked up, then he's a SORRY ASSED MOTHERFUCKER. Now, this isn't a difficult concept to understand, hell, even an officer should be able to grasp it.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
the_machine
Tadpole

Post by the_machine »

Slowpoke wrote:F8, Rangers have an uncanny ability to glean the truth from all the other bullshit you've put out. We all can respect a man who can stand up and admit his shortcomings. But when someone comes here and starts to spew excuses as to why he failed, and doesn't have the character to just say he failed because he fucked up, then he's a SORRY ASSED MOTHERFUCKER. Now, this isn't a difficult concept to understand, hell, even an officer should be able to grasp it.
I don't know Ranger Slowpoke...some officers are pretty dameed thickheaded.

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

BadMuther wrote:.....ask yourself, What the fuck in the world is worse then a O who can't navigate?
Wasn't that the downfall of the unit Jessica Lynch was in?
F8

Post by F8 »

What excuse did I make? I said I failed Land Nav. I've never had a problem with Land Nav in the past, but this course gave me problems. Like I said in my post about failing the course, if given the chance again I'll jog the course to make sure I don't run out of time.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

F8-

Friendly advice.....stand back, regroup, and then TMRW, decide if you want to continue to be a part of this website. Your continued posting isn't helping a damned thing.

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”