taking the ASVAB tomorrow

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
Narrow Gauge RR
Tadpole

taking the ASVAB tomorrow

Post by Narrow Gauge RR »

I went and got taped this morning and I made it....I've met the BMI requirement. I will take the ASVAB in the morning and then keep dieting and excercising for two weeks just in case and then go to MEPS.
One 25yard target down.....about a hundred to go.
...I turned down their dope. And I turned down their stupid trends. And the hippies always hated me, because they were preaching peace and love and I was loading a .44 magnum.
Ted Nugent

What's a fart? A turd honking for right of way.
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

you better not fucking let me down.

i will fucking kill you.

what was your BMI?
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Narrow Gauge RR
Tadpole

SFC Hit_it my BMI was 27%, I am so close to the limit that the recruiter told me to wait a couple weeks before going to MEPS and just keep working my ass of so I can be sure I'm not over when they tape me.
I won't let you down. I scored high on the practice test and have been studying since then. I'm not worried about the ASVAB or the physical...I'm just scared shitless that I won't get a eyesight waiver. :shock:
I'm also pretty sure that I'm gonna get fired when I tell my boss that I won't be in until after lunch tomorrow.
...I turned down their dope. And I turned down their stupid trends. And the hippies always hated me, because they were preaching peace and love and I was loading a .44 magnum.
Ted Nugent

hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

What are you allowed on the BF%? 28%

screw your boss. tell him you need a day to take care of an unexpected emergency. you'll come in early on wednesday if needed.

tell him whatever it takes.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Narrow Gauge RR
Tadpole

Roger that SFC Hit_it...28%, I believe I taped at 18" neck, 40" waist and 67" in height..that could be wrong though. I really don't care if I get fired...it'll give me time to get my mind focused on the task at hand and more time to pt. I do need the money but I need the Army more.
Ted Nugent

hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

even with the neck at 17" i have you at 25.6% body fat.

why is you recruiter waiting again?
:shock:
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Narrow Gauge RR
Tadpole

Maybe my waist is a little bigger...he measured me three times and the station commander measured me once..I just remember one of 'em saying 40" waist. I'd measure myself now for you but I don't have a tape. He said he just wanted me low enough on BMI that there isn't a chance of me failing the tape test at MEPS.
Ted Nugent

hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

i understand that part. just lower your carb intake and run your ass off.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Narrow Gauge RR
Tadpole

Roger that SFC Hit_it.

For my initial weight loss I ran, did cardio, sat in the steam room at the gym, ate a three egg omelet for breakfast, two cans of tuna fish or a salad for lunch, grilled chicken breasts and steamed vegetables for supper, and I drank green tea and water all the time. Green tea is a natural diuretic so it flushes out all the water. I'm gonna keep doing what I was doing...just add more running.
Ted Nugent

hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

what is your goal weight?

where would you like to be by your ship date and what's your plan to get there?
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Narrow Gauge RR
Tadpole

I'd like to be at around 175 or so..considering my build that'd be around 15% body fat I would guess. If my ship date is a couple months out I will do the second phase of the south beach diet so I can add in some healthy carbs and continue doing cardio and weight lifting..I will probably start using creatine and a few other supplements to get some of the muscle back that I've lost over the last month. If my ship date is pretty close though I will keep crash dieting until the last couple days before I ship and start running until I puke everyday.
I hope my shipdate is pretty close...I'm better at crash dieting and puking than I am at all that south beach carb counting bullshit.
Ted Nugent

hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

just be careful either way.

don't want you to die before Ranger H8 gets a chance to kill you himself.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Narrow Gauge RR
Tadpole

Roger that SFC Hit_it....I'm sure there'll be enough left of me for him to carve up.
I wear a heart rate deal that straps around your chest and drink a bunch of water so hopefully I won't do any damage....it's hot'r n hell here in north Louisiana though.
Ted Nugent

DocDaigle

Post by DocDaigle »

hit_it wrote:even with the neck at 17" i have you at 25.6% body fat.

why is you recruiter waiting again?
:shock:
I have a 8% body fat. Look at my sexy body :lol: :lol: :lol:
DocDaigle

Post by DocDaigle »

hit_it wrote:just be careful either way.

don't want you to die before Ranger H8 gets a chance to kill you himself.
Fucking right, I know he is looking forward to meeting up with this one. He told me so. You here that Gauge boy?

Return to “Recruitment Process”