Hunts for Heros

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Caruthers
Ranger

Hunts for Heros

Post by Caruthers »

We organize hunts with professional guides and outfitters throughout the country for heroes that enjoy the outdoors.

MISSION I
To educate wounded, injured and disabled veterans of their capabilities and not their disabilities, and to promote the morale of each veteran.

MISSION II
To provide outdoor leisure and sporting activities for the purpose of enhancing each veteran and their family’s current and future life.

MISSION III
To establish funding for grants, scholarships, and endowments for wounded or injured veterans working for degrees in the areas of wildlife management, habitat management and game law enforcement.

MISSION IV
It is the intent of this organization to perpetuate itself as long as veterans require such services

OUR LONG TERM GOALS are to hold events with heroes as the "stars of the show”. Through events such as these we would like to raise money for scholarships, grants and endowments. Heroes working for degrees in fields such wildlife management, habitat management, game law enforcement and other outdoor related jobs will be considered first.

First Annual Hunts for Heroes Fund Raising Banquet

Please join us at our Hunts for Heroes fund raising banquet. There will be live music, incredible live auction items, silent auction and raffle. Come out and show you support for the troops!

Saturday, September 12th, 2009
American Legion Hall
2201 Veterans Dr.
Austin, Texas

6:00pm Raffle and Cocktail Hour
7:00pm Dinner catered by Kreuz BBQ

Individual Tickets $40.00

Red White and Blue Sponsor Tables

Red Tables $600
Includes eight dinner tickets, upfront seating for live auction, Hunts For Heroes items for table.

White Table $800
Includes all Red table items plus mention as sponsor in banquet program.

Blue Table $1000
Includes all Red and White table items plus company or individual name on program cover, listing on Hunts for Heroes banquet banner, special entry in sponsor only raffle.

Make checks Payable to Hunts For Heroes and send to
Keith Carnes at 19621 Lakehurst Lp., Spicewood, Texas 78669.
"When injustice becomes Law, resistance becomes duty"

Thomas Jefferson

Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.”
- Norm Franz
DrD
Tadpole

Re: Hunts for Heros

Post by DrD »

Ranger Caruthers;

Is this hunting only? Or other outdoors things (like fishing, or whatever)? Is it only in Texas?

Just trying to figure out how I can help. :wink:
DrD
~Black Raven~
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

DrD wrote:Ranger Caruthers;

Is this hunting only? Or other outdoors things (like fishing, or whatever)? Is it only in Texas?

Just trying to figure out how I can help. :wink:
DrD
Another program done by the Special Operations Warrior Foundation sends men and their families to La Paz for 4 days of fishing. http://www.Fishing4Freedom.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

Thank you, Ranger Rock Island Ranger. I passed the info on. :D

Cheers;
DrD
~Black Raven~
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Dude you need to hook up with cry havoc and his organization.
Caruthers
Ranger

Post by Caruthers »

my bad.......this was sent to me and I just forwarded it on. I DO think it is a great thing

http://www.huntsforheroes.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"When injustice becomes Law, resistance becomes duty"

Thomas Jefferson

Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.”
- Norm Franz

Return to “The Mosh Pit”