Judge freezes assets of pilot whose plane crashed

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
VengefulIcebox
Tadpole

Judge freezes assets of pilot whose plane crashed

Post by VengefulIcebox »

Judge freezes assets of pilot whose plane crashed without him.

(CNN) -- An Indiana judge Monday froze the assets of Marcus Schrenker, a suburban Indianapolis financial manager who authorities say tried to fake his own death by crashing his private plane into a Florida swamp.

CNN Newstory link.
War is cruelty. There's no use trying to reform it, the crueler it is the sooner it will be over.
-William Tecumseh Sherman
Ranger Andy
Ranger

Re: Judge freezes assets of pilot whose plane crashed

Post by Ranger Andy »

Was it some student lead Ranger Patrol that found the plane?
Ranger Class 6-73 & 7-73
C Company, 75th Infantry (Ranger)
The Ranger Department (City Team)

I Hope They Serve Cold Beer in Hell...
VengefulIcebox
Tadpole

Post by VengefulIcebox »

Here's an update.
Yahho News link

INDIANAPOLIS – Federal marshals on Tuesday pressed their search for an investment manager they believe faked a distress call before parachuting from his plane over Alabama and disappeared on a motorcycle he had stashed in advance.

-----------

Ranger Andy,

I believe the location was shared with local law enforcement from Air Traffic Controllers. Military aircraft (branch was not identified in article) from Whiting Field intercepted and followed the unmanned plane until it's crash.
There may be some other topic your referencing that I'm not aware of. I didn't want to ignore your question though.
War is cruelty. There's no use trying to reform it, the crueler it is the sooner it will be over.
-William Tecumseh Sherman
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

Whiting field is Navy, near Pensacola.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long

Return to “The News Dump”