I need to be seriously smoked!!!

No Snivel Zone. PT - Pushups, Flutterkicks, Running, Roadmarching.
Spank It

I need to be seriously smoked!!!

Post by Spank It »

Hello. I was wondering if anyone new some major ass kicking pt drills i could do.
Spank It

Post by Spank It »

No Veteran Placebo i do not have a ship date. I have not enlisted yet. My 3 mile time is 19:41 and i have done 71 sit ups in 2 min. My max pull ups ever achieved is 22.
Spank It

Post by Spank It »

Roger that Veteran Placebo. Thank you for your help.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Can't your dad and stepfather lead you through some SEAL PT?
Spank It

Post by Spank It »

My father died in dessert storm. And my step dad wont unless i enlist into the Navy.
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

:shock: :?
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Spank It

Post by Spank It »

Two things Ranger Terry Welshan. 1) he was no longer a SEAL in dessert storm he was in the marines (my mother still to this day refuses to tell me his job).And 2) my father was not killed in combat he died of a stroke. And also alot has been kept from me by my mother because she is afraid of me trying to follow his foot steps, so i may not have all the information.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Spank It wrote:Two things Ranger Terry Welshan. 1) he was no longer a SEAL in dessert storm he was in the marines (my mother still to this day refuses to tell me his job).And 2) my father was not killed in combat he died of a stroke. And also alot has been kept from me by my mother because she is afraid of me trying to follow his foot steps, so i may not have all the information.
I'm sorry that your father died. You can probably look up information on his death through the social security death index. Or Pm me his ssn and I will do it for you.
Spank It

Post by Spank It »

Thank you Ranger Terry Welshan and thank you Ranger Bad Muther for your help.
Spank It

Post by Spank It »

Ok Ranger Terry Welshan i will look into it. Im done posting in this thread though.~adam out~

Return to “About Army Physical Training”