Anti Gun Billboard In Boston

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Typical B-Town liberalism.

They always have something anti-'anything' there.

Last one had pics of all little kids that had been killed by gunfire. I mean huge pics, faces the size of motor vehicles.

**What they didn't show was the fucking gang-bangers that killed them in a hail of gunfire on sidewalks or playgrounds with illegally owned firearms.

They let people assume that the average, decent, hard working American with a LTC is responsible for the deaths of these children and the dope smoking hippie fucking liberals just fall in line hoping for an acid filled fairytale to live in instead of allowing us, "MY GOD, THE MOTHERFUCKING POLICE, YOU NAZI MOTHERFUCKERS, HOW DARE YOU BEAT THAT YOUNG BLACK MAN THAT WAS SELLING CRACK AT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AND THEN RAN FROM YOU, DITCHING A GUN IN THE BUSHES FOR ONE OF THE KIDS TO FIND. IT'S YOUR FAULT HE'S SO VIOLENT, YOU PUT HIS PARENTS IN PRISON FOR DRUGS, MURDER AND PROSTITUTION. THAT POOR, POOR BOY", to do our jobs properly and stop tying our hands.

Fuck Massachusetts and it's fucking liberals. I'd as soon ride thru Cambridge on the back of a gun jeep with a 60. Rat Patrol style. Twice a day even.

Fucking liberals should do us all a favor and drink the cool-aide.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Charlie 51
Ranger

Post by Charlie 51 »

cams wrote: I'd as soon ride thru Cambridge on the back of a gun jeep with a 60. Rat Patrol style. Twice a day even.

I can see you rocking some twin Vickers slaying some Frappachino swilling, sweater-on-shoulder wearing, Bruno Mali festooned fuck-wad with a tattered copy of the "communist manifesto" in his back pocket. I'd pay to see that evisceration :evil:

As a side note I Just picked up the complete Rat Patrol series on DVD, one of my favorite shows as a kid along with Johnny Quest 8)
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Charlie 51 wrote:
cams wrote: I'd as soon ride thru Cambridge on the back of a gun jeep with a 60. Rat Patrol style. Twice a day even.

I can see you rocking some twin Vickers slaying some Frappachino swilling, sweater-on-shoulder wearing, Bruno Mali festooned fuck-wad with a tattered copy of the "communist manifesto" in his back pocket. I'd pay to see that evisceration :evil:

As a side note I Just picked up the complete Rat Patrol series on DVD, one of my favorite shows as a kid along with Johnny Quest 8)
Right on my Brother. Good stuff. 8) I always thought that's where they came up with the name "Haji", imagine if they tried to use that name these days, fucking libs would cry out for them all over the news and Johnny Quest would be hung by the neck until dead, dead, dead.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

TC204 wrote:John Rosenthal used to run that Libtard group. Jay Severin interviewed him on his show and he was absolutely ignorant to the facts about the failure of the Gun Control Act of 1998. They simply don't want people owning guns, but you know they'll have theirs... fucking hypocrites.

All three Ranger Battalions should sweep through Roxbury, Mattapan and Dorchester. Clean it out and start over. Why the Police Commissioners haven't taken the gloves off already concerning these gangs is beyond me.
Fuck it, would be nice, but I'd rather sit back and just watch, let the bangers run free for a month, killing the libs and robbing them blind, they'd be crying for the police to do something, then just smile and say, "Sorry, they're products of society, it's all my fault, I can't stop them now. Good luck with that though. Maybe you can throw some love their way and they'll give you your shit back."
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

Return to “The Mosh Pit”